COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

GFX send me a video of your fave and ill make a gif! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
here you go, sorry if the gif looks choppy, the original video was a little choppy in terms of the frame rate and I tried to get a gif under 3mb :)
ezgif-1-213f2a61eb32.gif
GXHAZJSCHS
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
THIS MAN COULD SMILE AT ME AND TELL ME TO GIVE HIM MY EVERYTHING AND I WOULD BE LIKE YES SIR IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE TAKE IT TAKE IT ALL

Reactions Received
KS Coins
GXHAZJSCHS
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
THIS MAN COULD SMILE AT ME AND TELL ME TO GIVE HIM MY EVERYTHING AND I WOULD BE LIKE YES SIR IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE TAKE IT TAKE IT ALL
I'm glad that you like it that much! if you need any other gif or you want me to change that gif then tell me and ill do it :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I was wondering if you could make a few gifs from this video please? You can choose any shots you like.

Thank you <3

here are four gifs that i made from that clip, sorry if they seem short, its hard to get it under 3 mb without having to cut some frames.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@kodoku here are the gifs! if you want me to change something then tell me and ill do it :) they're also both under 3 mb so you don't have to tinker them in any way to get it under the limit :)
thank youu <3 looks good right now, but i'll look at them again later and if i need something, i'll let you know, thanks so much for your time and work again!!! <33

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
0:56 (basically the part where hyunjin says 24/7) and if possible make it like 400x400 or more because i want to use it as my profile picture :pepeheart:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread