• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Official SECRET SANTA (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Erae

Rookie
Reaction score
Ship
@Erae You are my secret santa... Coincidentally, CL has been my bias in 2NE1 for years 😁 ... But anyway here is my gift to you. It is a link to a collage-ish thing I made of CL especially for you. I hope you like it:

Gift 4 Erae

... If there is any trouble with viewing it, @ me and I'll see what I can do..

My name really isn't Raymond Norton, but my baby daddy *cough* @Rainism *cough* doesn't even know my real name, so it would be unfair if I didn't tell him first. (If you view the prezi you'll know why I said this
THE BEST GIFT EVER <33333333333333 Thank you so muuuuuuch :************
hope you have wonderful holidays <3

Rainism

Flop
Reaction score
@la_mort_pour_vous
I was your Secret Santa!

I'm sorry this is a little late.. my computer was not cooperating and I thought I could solve that issue sooner so I didn't worry about it until a bit to late 😰 but I remade the present that I'd had on my computer, and though it's a little late, I hope you still enjoy it. I wanted to do something with loona too but I didn't want to make a gift incorrectly due to not knowing the group well enough, so I mixed your interests in art (picasso specifically), and d. o./kai ship... in which Kai is Kyungsoo's muse for his latest painting

there were two images originally and when I get my computer back I'll upload the second image from kyungsoos perspective but I didn't want this to get too late. Hope you like it!

Kai_Is_Kyungsoos_Muse.png

@Chlorine

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reaction score
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Ship
@la_mort_pour_vous
I was your Secret Santa!

I'm sorry this is a little late.. my computer was not cooperating and I thought I could solve that issue sooner so I didn't worry about it until a bit to late 😰 but I remade the present that I'd had on my computer, and though it's a little late, I hope you still enjoy it. I wanted to do something with loona too but I didn't want to make a gift incorrectly due to not knowing the group well enough, so I mixed your interests in art
(picasso specifically), and d. o./kai ship... in which Kai is Kyungsoo's muse for his latest painting

there were two images originally and when I get my computer back I'll upload the second image from kyungsoos perspective but I didn't want this to get too late. Hope you like it!

Kai_Is_Kyungsoos_Muse.png

@Chlorine
Wow, this kinda cracks me up, not going to lie.
But they are my favOriTe ship, by far.
There was a time I mostly read fanfiction with the "KaiSoo" tag & ah, those were the times.
My two biases in EXO.
Thank you so much.
I enjoy how surrealist you made it & how noir it is at the same time.
It's a really good edit.
I'll save it on my phone & look at it for inspiration.
Thank you, Donghai~
Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Chlorine

PSYCHO
Reaction score
Ship
@Baechu @Mayah @Rainism

Hey guys, as I have told you your Secret Santas are MIA. Because you guys didn't get your gifts from your SS, events team decided to gift you ourselves.

We are giving you the option to create your very own custom emoji!

I will make another PM group for you all to discuss your ideas with each other. I hope you all have fun creating your emojis together.
And once again, sorry that it turned out this way.​

Rainism

Flop
Reaction score
Wow, this kinda cracks me up, not going to lie.
But they are my favOriTe ship, by far.
There was a time I mostly read fanfiction with the "KaiSoo" tag & ah, those were the times.
My two biases in EXO.
Thank you so much.
I enjoy how surrealist you made it & how noir it is at the same time.
It's a really good edit.
I'll save it on my phone & look at it for inspiration.
Thank you, Donghai~
Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
glad you like it!! merry Christmas and be year to you as well:pepeheart:

TaeyoungKpopper

Trainee
Reaction score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chlorine Shop & Events 52