COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

reply with animal, get a random fact (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
As the title says, reply to this thread with an animal (could be your favorite, could be an animal picked at random) and I will give you a random fact about that animal!

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
tasmanian devil
Out of the 20-30 babies born to a Tasmanian Devil at a time, only a handful will actually survive due to the fact that Tasmanian Devils only have 4 nipples to feed their young.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The oldest Red Wolf fossils were found near Melbourne, Florida and are more than 10,000 years old.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
There are more lesbian behaviors exhibited by Koalas in capitivity than straight - sexual encounters have been known to involve up to 5 females.

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Cheetah

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
flamingo :sanapray:i love the color pink obvi:yolk:
Flamingoes are known sometimes to steal another flamingo's nest because it's easier to steal an already-built nest than to create their own.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Flamingoes are known sometimes to steal another flamingo's nest because it's easier to steal an already-built nest than to create their own.
they really are looking for the easy way out huh, it seems that flamingos and me aren't all that different :sanapray::pepecross: i don't actually steal things :yolk:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
During WWII, the United States Army used Siberian Husky dogs as search and rescue dogs, transportation, freighting, and communication.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Redd panda
A nickname for Red Pandas is "firefox" due to the red and fiery fur it presents on its body, and where the browser FireFox (from Mozilla) got it's name and animal mascot (despite most actually believing it to be a red fox as their mascot); FireFox even sponsored two baby red pandas in 2010.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
A nickname for Red Pandas is "firefox" due to the red and fiery fur it presents on its body, and where the browser FireFox (from Mozilla) got it's name and animal mascot (despite most actually believing it to be a red fox as their mascot); FireFox even sponsored two baby red pandas in 2010.
I'm using firefox right now :3 that's quite amazing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread