COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Remind yourself/others of something important (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It can be anything..........whether it's to wash your socks tomorrow or the meaning of life hihi :) ......let's just share some thoughts :)

mine:

- this planet doesn't need us, but we need this planet. Please treat nature well and animals too... they are not this inferior species put on this Earth to serve us, and if we are the more intelligent and advanced ones, then we are the ones who need to be responsible and take care of the ones who can't do all that we can
- even if you're not a kind person by nature, please treat people well... everyone is struggling with something, everyone is hiding some pain, and you never know how much a small piece of kindness could mean to someone... at least be polite and treat others as you want to be treated...
- please stop investing your time and energy into things and people you dislike.... instead, dedicate yourself to stuff that makes you happy and spread positivity. Trust me, you will be much happier... and the world will be a better place too
- live your life! don't hide somewhere, don't let it all pass by and waste it all away... I think you'll regret it in the end otherwise. Date and get hurt, try something new and get laughed at, run and fall... that's okay, that's life... not perfect, not always happy, but still beautiful.... so get out, call someone up, try something new. The scariest but also most amazing things await you out there if you just take a chance. Don't let yourself reach the end of your life and think to yourself "I didn't try, I didn't fight enough.. for my dreams.."
- trust in time. remember all the tough times that you lived through, how you survived literally every single bad day, and that you will rise above this as well. No matter what's going on, know you are not alone and believe that you will be okay <3

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
The song list drafts in my master thread aren't there to just look pretty and you should look at them for what songs I might put in your faves tournament :nayeonisdone:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
To all the users of KS and everyone in the world:

Never forget that. Even if it seems like the world hates you and everything is bleak, you will find a way out. I believe in you <3

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Everyone is connected so don't bother if someone annoys you

They are doing bad to everyone including themselves, not only to you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread