COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Relationship vs kpop (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I'm not currently seeing anybody, but... the only person that really had that much of an issue was my nephew, but I promptly reminded him that he had no ground to stand on since he liked stale anime OST... But a lot of people thought of PSY when I say K-Pop as this was pre-BTS & BP, so...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ok m
Love you, but he's taken.
Ok missy Who said he was the only one i still have j-hope/ and mostly the boy i know are jerk so i'll have to wait maybe boy are not jerk and big Asshole over there. Pluse i don't have time for boy who just maybe end up arrested like it point lesssssssssssssssss. all i got to say boy the day can't find a decent boy cause ether there taken or there just very far away

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Ok m

Ok missy Who said he was the only one i still have j-hope/ and mostly the boy i know are jerk so i'll have to wait maybe boy are not jerk and big Asshole over there. Pluse i don't have time for boy who just maybe end up arrested like it point lesssssssssssssssss. all i got to say boy the day can't find a decent boy cause ether there taken or there just very far away
Not gonna lie, that made absolutely NO sense but imma pretend I understood and say that you have have Hobi.

You can have Hobi.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Not gonna lie, that made absolutely NO sense but imma pretend I understood and say that you have have Hobi.

You can have Hobi.
ok i was try to say is that most of the decent people in the world are ether taken or very far away in another country.
:bigcatcry:
also no i can not j hope my twin he like a bro to me so............wait i still have mark and Nam Do-hyon (the only close in age kpop idol that i like)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
ok i was try to say is that most of the decent people in the world are ether taken or very far away in another country.
also no i can not j hope my twin he like a bro to me so............wait i still have mark and Nam Do-hyon (the only close in age kpop idol that i like)
Oh ok...

Cool thing Hobi has a good sis :D XDDD

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
People from the American continent suffers the most

We are a whole globe/plane away from gyuri, elkie and heechul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread