COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Chart Red Velvet 'Psycho' Charts & Sales [CAK (!!!), ROOF HIT + RECORDS!] (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

:lisalaugh:

Who needs Christmas music when you have Psycho?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Congratulations to Red Velvet, those are some impressive achievements!

Also, what is the difference between a PAK, RAK and CAK?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Congratulations to Red Velvet, those are some impressive achievements!

Also, what is the difference between a PAK, RAK and CAK?
RAK is real-time all kill, achieved by placing #1 on all 5 real-time charts (the ones updated hourly)
CAK is certified all kill, achieved by getting a RAK + #1 on real-time instiz chart
PAK is perfect all kill, achieved by getting a CAK + #1 on weekly instiz chart.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
ok all good at 1 am kst

we do need the running UL to pick up we are down a few hundred to the 2nd place song.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
RAK is real-time all kill, achieved by placing #1 on all 5 real-time charts (the ones updated hourly)
CAK is certified all kill, achieved by getting a RAK + #1 on real-time instiz chart
PAK is perfect all kill, achieved by getting a CAK + #1 on weekly instiz chart.
CAK needs daily and real time number 1's i thought. aka solid 1's except the instz weekly number.
like thus.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I remember reading dec 26 i am looking for it now.
found it and i lied its on Christmas at 6 pm :) it does look kinda spring ish.

wait maybe it a Japan release ... yes the Japanese bol 4 posted it... we have more hope.
I don't think there are any Kpop Korean market releases scheduled until after January 1. I remember seeing 3 or 4 Japan market releases scheduled between December 24 and January 1.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm speechless. They're doing so well! Congrats to the girls.
Current best case is a pak in 38-40 hours. and thats is ofc assuming they can hold the cak the whole time.
they have to make up the point that metor made Monday when they were getting nothing or capped at 50.

this is this is what the difference was @10:30 KST

rv gets 170 points per hour and meteor gets whatever they have atm its 113 so we make 57 points up an hour. (now if it would drop some points it would make it faster. We actually got some help from the Christmas songs on the incremental catch up)
2200/57 is 38.5 hours ball-parking it to the 12:30 numbers.
That means 11 hours till freeze today(12/26) all of 12/27 (18 hours till freeze) we are at 29 hours that puts it at say 3-4 pm KST on 12/28 Saturday KST.

That is a long time to hold on.

IU got her last one much faster since she released on Friday. cak Saturday/Sunday carry's that over. Weekly chart resets at 1am Monday morning she is PAK.

To put that in context that would be as if the weekly chart had reset this morning at 12:30 am. In that case RV would be pak all day today so far.

Timing makes a difference obviously.

But releasing on Monday give them most of a week for digital points and weekly show points (views ect.)
BP twice and bts have enough views they can drop a song late Friday and make enough views first 2 days to carry the week over anyone not them for like INky (who i now have on perma boycott.)

most of this i got from Joseph btw.

Last edited:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Current best case is a pak in 38-40 hours. and thats is ofc assuming they can hold the cak the whole time.
they have to make up the point that metor made Monday when they were getting nothing or capped at 50.

this is this is what the difference was @10:30 KST

rv gets 170 points per hour and meteor gets whatever they have atm its 113 so we make 57 points up an hour. (now if it would drop some points it would make it faster. We actually got some help from the Christmas songs on the incremental catch up)
2200/57 is 38.5 hours ball-parking it to the 12:30 numbers.
That means 11 hours till freeze today(12/26) all of 12/27 (18 hours till freeze) we are at 29 hours that puts it at say 3-4 pm KST on 12/28 Saturday KST.

That is a long time to hold on.

IU got her last one much faster since she released on Friday. cak Saturday/Sunday carry's that over. Weekly chart resets at 1am Monday morning she is PAK.

To put that in context that would be as if the weekly chart had reset this morning at 12:30 am. In that case RV would be pak all day today so far.

Timing makes a difference obviously.

But releasing on Monday give them most of a week for digital points and weekly show points (views ect.)
BP twice and bts have enough views they can drop a song late Friday and make enough views first 2 days to carry the week over anyone not them for like INky (who i now have on perma boycott.)

most of this i got from Joseph btw.
Wow thanks for all that info. I had no idea how the weekly scores worked so that helped a lot.
I really wish they can get a PAK.

This was the last update on their chart performance:

They're still maintaining the CAK. I'm so impressed and happy for them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
with the weekend bonus kicking in (which i did not under stand until yesterday.{all real time points are doubled})
We are closing the gap a bit quicker. with 68 atm (but 60 some when meteor gets 2nd again for the daily soribada.)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
with the weekend bonus kicking in (which i did not under stand until yesterday.{all real time points are doubled})
We are closing the gap a bit quicker. with 68 atm (but 60 some when meteor gets 2nd again for the daily soribada.)
Woah why are points doubled on the weekend?

Also, they're so close!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Woah why are points doubled on the weekend?
No idea but i am not complaining today :)

by my calculations there is a small shot that by end of they are in PAK range.
11 am numbers
842/68
12.38235294117647 hours
that would mean that 12 pm tonight is all stays perfect.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
No idea but i am not complaining today :)

by my calculations there is a small shot that by end of they are in PAK range.
11 am numbers
842/68
12.38235294117647 hours
that would mean that 12 pm tonight is all stays perfect.

You might actually be right... They're really close so they might actually get to #1 at midnight!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread