COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Recommend me some manga (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
My plan-to-read is completely empty right now, i guess into flow of reading some and have none left, and i have road trip tomorrow :nekoshy:

I'm alright with most genres, though I'm most into seinen, mystery and psychological. Though u can just recommend ur favs and i'll take a look anyways.

These are what I have already read or I am reading; KomaDoll's Manga List - MyAnimeList.net

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The only Manga I ever fully read was The Ancient Magus' Bride, I did watch the anime as well but I preferred the manga, was much more fleshed out.
I did read Deadman Wonderland as well I think but not till the end because my friend I got it from didn't have all the parts available.

Both were pretty great!

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
monster, 20th century boys and pluto (all by naoki urasawa)~
Ah i did like Monster quite lot (saw the anime ages ago), maybe I should give his other stuff go

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The only Manga I ever fully read was The Ancient Magus' Bride, I did watch the anime as well but I preferred the manga, was much more fleshed out.
I did read Deadman Wonderland as well I think but not till the end because my friend I got it from didn't have all the parts available.

Both were pretty great!
The Ancient Magus' Bride seems pretty interesting, i thought it'd be bit weird as romance but apparently it doesn't have romance genre so that's good.

I don't think Deadman Wonderland is quite my style, I don't mind some mature concepts, but it's more edgy than mature right. Dark stuff like that just isn't quite for me (also reason why I haven't watched Tokyo Ghoul).

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Ah i did like Monster quite lot (saw the anime ages ago), maybe I should give his other stuff go
you should!! between pluto and 20CB i like the latter a little more just because the characters are so fleshed out and charismatic, but they're both incredible :sanapray:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
you should!! between pluto and 20CB i like the latter a little more just because the characters are so fleshed out and charismatic, but they're both incredible :sanapray:
Looking forward to it :nekolove:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The Ancient Magus' Bride seems pretty interesting, i thought it'd be bit weird as romance but apparently it doesn't have romance genre so that's good.

I don't think Deadman Wonderland is quite my style, I don't mind some mature concepts, but it's more edgy than mature right. Dark stuff like that just isn't quite for me (also reason why I haven't watched Tokyo Ghoul).
Yeah the romance part is actually not really that much besides the main guy saying like "Be my bride" and the girl being overwhelmed with it and not really wanting it, besides that it's more of a "I tech you, you tech me" relationship that evolves really beautifully towards the end.

Yep, it's definitely more on the edgy side

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Sanctuary is a good little yakuza manga if that would interest you :susPepe:

Also there's a manhwa called Shin Angyo Onshi. Pretty amazing.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Sanctuary is a good little yakuza manga if that would interest you :susPepe:

Also there's a manhwa called Shin Angyo Onshi. Pretty amazing.
From samurais to yakuza huh. It sounds pretty good from description, though why i feel like this atttempt to change Japan will be doomed from the start xd Not sure what route the other one will take, but could be good. I actually haven't heard either one before, so my impressions could be totally wrong anyways.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
In all honesty the only manga where I am up to date is Houseki no Kuni. I started The promised Neverland, Saintia Sho and Kakegurui but I haven't been able to follow up because I'm too busy lately.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
In all honesty the only manga where I am up to date is Houseki no Kuni. I started The promised Neverland, Saintia Sho and Kakegurui but I haven't been able to follow up because I'm too busy lately.
I actually read up Houseki no Kuni couple days ago, became one of my favorite with that sitting. It's really perfect mystery anime, u never know what will happen next and it's so artistic too.

I will probably just wait anime with Promised Neverland since the season wasn't put too far away ^^

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I recommend:

Haikyuu
Servamp - the anime is shitty, but I kinda like the manga
Boku no hero academia
Ao Haru Ride - One of the sweetest mangas I ever read. I love it
Furi Furare Omoi Omoware

Deadmen wonderland & Tokyo Ghoul were already mentioned.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I recommend:

Haikyuu
Servamp - the anime is shitty, but I kinda like the manga
Boku no hero academia
Ao Haru Ride - One of the sweetest mangas I ever read. I love it
Furi Furare Omoi Omoware

Deadmen wonderland & Tokyo Ghoul were already mentioned.
Ao Haru Ride sounds pretty interesting, when I feel like reading some shoujo i think i will go with that :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's been a long time since I last read manga, but I absolutely cannot recommend enough Berserk and Vinland Saga. Two of the greatest mangas ever written, and I very RARELY use a compliment like that for any form of medium. If you can handle the more mature concepts, these two will serve you well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread