COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (3 Viewers)

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Some people deserves to be trolled

I think it took too much for me to realize

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I decided to take off the no quoting rules. I trust you all won’t drag it on too long,or get angry at eachother.

It may help you guys,too! So. Quoting is now allowed. c: please don’t make it too long. I want you guys to help eachother or feel less lonely when you rant

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm so tired all the time and my body seems to hurt more often than not lately from all the physical work day in and day out. I also hate not having enough time to myself and not having as much time as I'd like for the little things in life. Hate hate hate. I sometimes regret taking up this job.

But then I remember all the patients who depend on me and how many of them have expressed their gratitude and love towards me... and it reminds me why I could never just up and leave. I care too much for them and their wellbeing. And so the cycle continues.

I just wish I could stop being so damn tired/exhausted and I wish I could have more time to myself that didn't just involve sleeping.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't understand the purpose of this thread nor why it's 18+

That's the rant... Make sense y'all, for once, I beg you, make sense

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Dear YouTube Music.

When I go down an In My Feels rabbit hole of depressing ballads, recommend me other depressing ballads
STOP
PUTTING
THIS
SHIT
IN
MY
AUTOPLAY

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
it irks when people don't use the term paedophile correctly... Sure its easier to say then the other terms but its just not correct to use for something that technically isn't that...

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i saw right through your little game from the beginning but it seemed so harmless and innocent; cute and silly even, i didnt think much of it. now youve crossed the line though. and i know you don't mean harm, but that only makes it so much harder for me to call you out... what you're doing is messed up.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Why do I subject myself to going over there and trying to interact with ignorant wastoids that find joy in fighting with me regarding moot points? It's not worth my time nor frustration, and yet here we are.

I need to stop it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I need to let this out. Why am I so bad at getting closer to people? I think I make myself seem cold or that I don't care that much about a person... when I do. It's been kinda pointed out to me before. I don't even mean to appear that way but idk I get shy and second guess myself a lot and overthink. I wish I could've been nicer to someone. I miss talking to them more. But it's too late now and it's too late to be closer to a lot of people. I have such a hard time being honest about how I feel when it comes to things like that ://// ... okay rant over.
I can totally feel you :pandasad:
I messed up a lot of relationship beacuse of this

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How the hell does an essay work

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread