COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
So a certain site thinks that effective damage control is perma banning any user that speaks out about their displeasure at how the site is currently being run and/or talk about leaving the site....

What kind of fucked up dumb bullshit logic is that?!

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Great I can finally tell my mom instead of I don’t want kids when I settle down

I can’t have them. Maybe surgery won’t be bad Lol.

Can’t even take care of myself well .
But also I can just save so much money and maybe live decently alone

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
Oof no quoting rule nvm.

I got permabanned from somewhere so that was nice. People suck and can't handle opinions.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
"Respect me and my people"

You're doing it really, really wrong.
It all makes sense where the immaturity stems from, now.
Congratulations on only further tarnishing something so covered in grimy fingerprints.

You should have stayed in your mud-filled hole.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and yet expecting a different result.
But here I am up all night trying to finish 8 math assignments because I just had to procrastinate.
I thought I'd be smart enough to leave this dumbshit back in high school, none of the universities I want to go to are gonna take me this way

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
" Please use proper titles to show what actually is going to be in the post from now on."

Oh my god that place is going to turn into an internet dictatorship.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
So I told you multiple times why that hurts others and does nothing but send you and your valley of the lambs backwards, and yet you ignored it, even though it was blatantly stirring up what was supposedly trying to be buried. But suddenly, when I speak out against someone being of such a vile nature, the words are magically erased? Guess from now on all I have to do is open my mouth and things will disappear.

You wanted suggestions? You got them. You clearly didn't feel it necessary to abide by them, however.
It's so laughable at this point.
And yet, here I am peeking over the fence to watch the sacrificial lambs being sent to slaughter and the rest remain bleating ignorance and nothing respectable. It's like a train wreck that I shouldn't be watching, but I cannot look away.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
When you filter through fanfic sites for Dotae and the only thing you get is Doyoung as an ex and it’s a Jaeyong fic

Why does this happen EVERY SINGLE TIME? I don’t ever want to think about Jaeyong and it’s always being forced on me argh!

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
"why would u even compare taemin and jaejoong vocal ? taemin is great at dancing and also singing. but he will never beat jae at singing ."

This person's tweet didn't age well.

It really frustrates me when people think that their favorites, no matter how good they are, can't have others be as good as them or "beat" them in singing just because said person hasn't had time to improve their singing/dancing/stage presence/performance etc. If this isn't allowed, I apologize! Please be aware I'm not hating on Jaejoong or anything, just knowing that Taemin has improved so greatly that the above tweet really shows someone's biased ignorance, and it irritates me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I hate to explain myself over something stupid and you won't make me do it, even if it looks bad, I am not in the mood to argue at all nowday plus the way you wrote to her was disgusting and before you pointing fingers you should see yourself.

People always talking about victim complex in kpop but did you ever met a person in real life with it? Cause it's the worst, they see nothing but themself.

Maybe - just maybe - you're not only one with problems and before you start to cry that everyone hates you and this is why we are disappearing, ask us why is this happening. It's not my fault that you shit on uni and have no idea what is going on. Ask me before acting like this and ofc right now I am the bad person in this. But don't forget that two months ago I was the love of your life... and yet you come and say how angry you are over someting you have nothing to do with. I always cared about you and about your problems but you never had the time to listen mine and I never said a word, I know how bad is it for you. But just because I don't tell a thing, it doesn't mean I am fine, it's still there. But ofc it's all about you again. You're the one who is angry? don't make me laugh

Right now after reading the messages you wrote to her I don't think I will ever write to you again, because we are more than that tone you used and I am not going to be a part of your stupid little game. Grow up and calm yourself down

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
what's up with books these days? I tried to find something good and I found two stories with girls stalking famous people.
I hope it's not a new trend because stalking people is not funny.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Why do boring people need to be pleased

I hate boring people, boring people should go choke already :llama_eyes:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wish more idols would make personal sns accounts, cause now I'm forced to follow group sns and sorry but I have no interest in selfie spams of non-biases... Now I miss out on updates of some of my biases -_- leave group sns for group updates and let idols have personal sns for selfie spams and solo activities thank you

Especially with NCT cause overlapping units and all... I don't want to see selfies from their unlimited amount of boys, just updates on my fave members, I could follow 127 but then I still miss U updates (the rotating unit) sigh I just unfollowed all their accounts now lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The hardest thing in the world is trying to write smutty fanfiction when you’ve never even held hands with a dude ugh!

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I am so pissed. The store I work at has a night shift and they always leave their shit behind on the floor. Do they expect me to clean it up? You're working 8 hours here, you get 3 breaks and you still can't take all of it away, I'm disgusted.

If you can't treat your working area with respect, especially in a public place, then you shouldn't be doing such job. We have containers where you can put all of it in!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread