COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (2 Viewers)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i don't mind doing all the work in a group project but buddy... pal..... don't leave me on read when i ask what your full name is to credit you on the assignment what the hell :pandamad::pandamad:

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Keep talking smack about me with a bunch of lies if it helps you sleep at night. Heaven and hell knows you need it with that god awful heart weighing like a stone in your chest.

You’re such a sad excuse of a human being. You find contentment in treating me like hell,and others. I hate when people make excuses on why they treat people like dirt,and then get offended if you do the same.

Newsflash,I went through hell,too,but you don’t see me spitting it out when someone dogs you down.

Grow up. You’re not a child. Don’t play coy to me and expect me to coddle you. You wanna play adult games. I’ll treat you like one. It’s not an answer to your problems when you act like a toddler every time you don’t get your way.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
¨%!$&! little piece of @*¨*@$%&%@%*

@SS%@¨*&&¨%%@&*(@

Like really

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I hope Disney and Netflix will feel the guilt of the thousand and thousand of people they have disappointed in just one day. Cancelling one of your most watched, most loved shows. What's going on in your damn mind?
Daredevil was a Superhero trope that won't ever exist like it did again. The actors were living their characters, the acting was top notch, the motives of the characters, the shows, the overall atmosphere, no Superhero series or movie will be able to recreate what Daredevil created in the first place.
Wasting the talent from the actors just like that, by canceling the show. I really have no idea what was going on in your mind.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can't stand people that laugh at every single thing, even something that is not supposed to be laughed at. They have no opinions and absolutely nothing they can discuss so they decide to be the ones that make fun of everything. They are not capable of doing anything or having some thoughts and opinions.

Reactions Received
Website
plug.dj
KS Coins
Fandom
Visuals
Pieces of shit that deserve to die for not vaccinating their children, I mean seriously, almost extinct illnesses are on the rise, are you so fucking stupid? Yes, you are evidently, sucks to be your kids when they die, or inevitably murder someone by transferring a sickness to someone that actually can't vaccinate and has to rely on herd fucking immunity. The world needs a friggin gulag for antivaxxers, and flat earthers, and paranoid "Big Pharma is out to get you" believers. .

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
“I’m sorry for your bestfriend,but anyone who commits suicide is just taking the easy way out. Life could have gone better if it was given more time if he worked at it”

Fuck you.

I didn’t even mention him at all willingly. You asked about my tattoo and why I got it. Yet,you have the nerve to say that vile crap. His head was slowly losing itself. His family wasn’t his and he knew it,and he dealt with racist bullshit every day and got smacked around by bullies. He tried going to get help,and no one fucking helped him. We can’t always cure someone’s mind. Don’t ever call him weak though when your only logic is to pray for things to get better.

A god couldn’t save him. When your mind is the most destructive thing of a human being. He’s not fucking weak. He was in pain. My hands will never be in a prayer. I will not rely on a god to hope he’s okay. As long as he isn’t suffering. Don’t use his death for your twisted fallacy. He was only a young teen.

I respect your religion,but don’t ever belittle his death to that he should have believed in yours and prayed.

You need to shut your mouth. You say the same things my mother does. A prayer wasn’t going to save him.

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I finally know the identity of my stalker on that other site I won't call by name. You had 6 months to harass me anonymously but after your own friend sold you out to me, you no longer have protection. Last thing anyone EVER should do is make an enemy of me. I should have known it was you, you are the only one with the motivation to do it. You have been nursing a one person hate campaign because I publicly bitch slapped your ass for everyone to see. You deserved it though lmao.

You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you, you little fuckstick? Well, now you're gonna pay. After I get through with you, there will be nothing left. You fucked up. God ain't gonna save you- I'm coming for you......

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
You still don’t really know
But if you really want me, test me
It’s obvious, like looking at fire
If you wanted something easy…

Oh wait til’ I do what I do

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I love being the best at giving relationship advice but the worst at actually getting into relationships

also

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ULTIMATE CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Reputation doesn't always come from nowhere
Most of the time you earn it

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't like being ignored and treated like an outsider. It just makes me push you away and never want to come back. And believe me, I know how to never come back. I'm good at that. I'm not going to put up with shit treatment. I don't have time for it. I've already dealt with it enough in my life and I'm thoroughly done.

I generally have zero respect for people that do not treat everyone equally.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
When you do your job and somebody from outside come and make a mess...

I think I'm asking too much of my patience

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I dislike when people make fun of idols. Did you ever talked or did a performance in front of a lot of people? I hope you will never have to learn what is it like when someone is laughing at you while doing it. It's easy being sassy online.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Hate perfeccionists

Not everything was meant to be professional maybe? Ugh

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I hate how I can go a while thinking that I'm over this person, and then suddenly I either dream about them or I keep thinking about them over and over again and I feel like I can't stop doing it. It's been years since I've even seen them. I know they don't give two shits about me and they never did. They began to act like I didn't even exist, while I wanted them to acknowledge me so badly. (This was back in junior high/high school.) I'm pretty certain they never think about me and they most likely won't. They even deemed me as someone who "isn't good enough". I may have been really young when this all started, but I'm tired of it. I've been tired of it for a while. This has been going on for years and I'm sick of thinking about them. It needs to stop. I haven't seen them for over 7 years and I know that I won't see them anytime soon. After so many years have passed by, I've finally learned that I need to move on, but I really just don't know how to. I've finally accepted that nothing will ever happen between us and I don't even know if I want anything anymore. Not even a friendship. I just want to meet someone else and move on for good. I've even purposely stopped reminiscing on the times they've made me laugh and feel happy just so I can forget them for good. I just wish I can stop thinking about them all the time. I deserve better than this.

Okay, I'm done venting. o_o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread