COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (1 Viewer)

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
So I got my very first verbal warning point from the other site.
It was something extremely minor, definitely not worth the VP, and now I'm extremely pissed off at the staff and their interesting priorities. Minor things don't fly but bullying and harassing do.
There's so much more I want to say but I know it's not good to drag
*Sigh*
feel free to drag, that forum turns into a f*ckfest, mods doing sh*ty work, its incredible what they let pass.. i am so pissed :( :(

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Passive aggressive people make me want to get ready to fight. I've worked really hard to keep my hair trigger temper in check but that's the one way for me to want to beat someone's ass. :pandamad:

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
So there's a user who likes to make a bunch of BS claims, and then resorts to petty insults. Chronically banned. Constantly stalking a group with two colors in the name
We'll call him...Napper
So he made another one of his BS, I and a lot of other people disagreed with him as normal. He kept trying to quote someone and make it seem like they were saying something they weren't, because in reality, they openly disagreed with him too.
And apparently he didn't know how to quote correctly. And then made the dumbass claim that "Quotes end after the comma" and starts trying to talk down to me again because I'm trying to tell him.what he's doing wrong, the mods came and shut the thread down
HE SHOWS UP TO MY FUCKING PROFILE PAGE TALKING SHIT AND SHADING!!!!
I literally have to explain how indirect quotes work to shut his ass up before the mods finally remove his comments later.
He's still online.
Another user made a thread where he called a fandom for bashing and got banned instantly.
I make at least 60+ reports a day
The mods don't do anything
And I am really shook over the fact that the Jennie situation has gotten so bad that mods had to merge 30 threads together because everyone has so much "concern" for Jennie
Not because they care, they don't.
Anti-Jennie threads use to get 100+ responses and they wouldn't shut them down or half-ass clean them.
It's because people make these claims five times a day
At this point i think its wanted, like k-buzz tries to get views with negative vids on jennie topic.
Maybe 1-2 mods take site, some threads gets closed so fast without even bashing (shock) but not on that topic..
I was confused, one user got mod, who was also shading and bashing on BP for a long time, what do you expect, all good mods left and leaving, akp turning into a mess.

We all agree, she had some lazy performances, we got it, done, lets move on.
No, we have to get 232313412 threads every 1 hour, talking about the same topic again and again, which turns after 3 pages into bashing and shading from same users, right. But its still open and goes on...

The moment she won SBS 1st win, them threads poped up in 30min - 1 hours intervalls.

How many times i reported till mods merged it, and yet another thread opened and those fake concerns like " i dont hate, but but blabla " like they give a f***

But i am mostly pissed at blinks ( self called blinks ) also hating..
I dont wanna start with IG, its a mess, slutshaming, name calling, bullying and the most from ot1 blinks..

Last edited:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
how hard can it be to screw the soda cap back on when ur done drinking,, how many time do i have to tell you old man :pandamad:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Since I see people talking about Jennie here.

Why are people so toxic, really?
I mean people keep calling her YG fave, spoiled brat, lazy, untalented.

If she were all these things: spoiled, lazy, untalented she wouldn't even be accepted in YG.

The saddest part is that people who are BP fans hate on Jennie because he had a solo 1st.
And I would love to see Rose solo, but how is Jennie's fault if solos won't happen anytime soon?

People are seriously such dumbasses.

Look I'm pretty sure every company has their own favorite group and even their own favorite soloist - people who bring them the most money. But that's not really a reason to hate on any singers.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
So there's a user who likes to make a bunch of BS claims, and then resorts to petty insults. Chronically banned. Constantly stalking a group with two colors in the name
We'll call him...Napper
So he made another one of his BS, I and a lot of other people disagreed with him as normal. He kept trying to quote someone and make it seem like they were saying something they weren't, because in reality, they openly disagreed with him too.
And apparently he didn't know how to quote correctly. And then made the dumbass claim that "Quotes end after the comma" and starts trying to talk down to me again because I'm trying to tell him.what he's doing wrong, the mods came and shut the thread down
HE SHOWS UP TO MY FUCKING PROFILE PAGE TALKING SHIT AND SHADING!!!!
I literally have to explain how indirect quotes work to shut his ass up before the mods finally remove his comments later.
He's still online.
Another user made a thread where he called a fandom for bashing and got banned instantly.
I make at least 60+ reports a day
The mods don't do anything
And I am really shook over the fact that the Jennie situation has gotten so bad that mods had to merge 30 threads together because everyone has so much "concern" for Jennie
Not because they care, they don't.
Anti-Jennie threads use to get 100+ responses and they wouldn't shut them down or half-ass clean them.
It's because people make these claims five times a day
Well I realize this is venting thread so mods can delete this too if not appropriate..

But most mods there have been mods less than week, I'd suggest being patient to them since they are still adjusting and kinda got thrown to deep end, I'm sure they'll listen if u pmed them ur complain and might open the mod choices a bit ^^

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know
They have been doing a good job and doing their best
Most of my issues are longtime ones
I do plan on dropping a few messages on the Feedback thread and seeing that does any good
I think a lot of the issues can be drawn to timezones and also new mods getting used to things. I actually received a verbal for being petty which never happens so they are on top of things lol. There is a lot of mess and confusion with staff at times and overtime i've learned to be patient with it.

Do leave something in the feedback thread though. It would help them a lot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Since I see people talking about Jennie here.

Why are people so toxic, really?
I mean people keep calling her YG fave, spoiled brat, lazy, untalented.

If she were all these things: spoiled, lazy, untalented she wouldn't even be accepted in YG.

The saddest part is that people who are BP fans hate on Jennie because he had a solo 1st.
And I would love to see Rose solo, but how is Jennie's fault if solos won't happen anytime soon?

People are seriously such dumbasses.

Look I'm pretty sure every company has their own favorite group and even their own favorite soloist - people who bring them the most money. But that's not really a reason to hate on any singers.
The hypocrisy is what gets me though
Ifans hold themselves as superior to Koreans/knetz because they're more accepting and they don't treat their faves like objects but sometimes reading through threads is like reading through a Netizen Buzz article. I can't with people praising their faves to the point where they fainted on stage. That should not be the model for hard-working.

Jennie needs to do better.

But I don't know why we're acting like she needs to quit or that idols have never fallen into slumps before

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I’m not a violent person, never really have been - I prefer words over physical stuff. However it seems she just keeps asking to be hit.

Stop saying that shit in front of me when I literally am right beside him. It pisses me off.

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
! We have changed the rules for this thread !
! Please read the OP before posting !
:pandaroll:
Thank you! Now I feel bad for quoting,but I appreciate you xd

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Why some teacher think its nice laughing and talking while we are having a test? At least show some respect to us. And the whole 'you can ask a question about the test but I will not answer'....well nice one, you are a teacher for a reason i see.

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
! We have changed the rules for this thread !
! Please read the OP before posting !
:pandaroll:
Can you remove my comments talking about the other place
I've done my venting and I don't want to be the cause of any mess

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Why can't you get it through your skull? I've told you the reasons why, and yet you insist on being blind. If you're going claim to have a huge respect for something, maybe learn more about what defines it before spouting shit off that only further makes you look ignorant (and then fighting me tooth and nail to make your words the accepted norm). Learn before you leap, and shut your mouth if you get an education handed to you that contradicts your opinion.

Lest you deserve to be bitch-slapped across the face.

You've gotten on my nerve for the last time - I'm done with you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread