COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (6 Viewers)

Reactions Received
Website
www.jype.com
KS Coins
I don't have respect for people who make fun of others, laugh at them and forget that they have their own flaws too, people who talk without thinking of their words well, people that throw all the good things you've done to them in trash for little misunderstandings.
trued

Reactions Received
Website
www.jype.com
KS Coins
I can’t stand Fecking fried chicken,and I just had some and now I wanna hurl
oof stray kids are shaking, they love all types of chiken

Reactions Received
Website
www.jype.com
KS Coins
when i make weird sound when i talk and everyone makes a big deal.And when others are nice to someone and then inmeadietly start to be a jerk behind thewir backs

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I feel so angry and disgusted. It's making me feel sick. I'm actually shaking right now. I don't even care if I hurt her feelings because she's so disgustingly selfish, it makes me sick. I wouldn't even care if I never had to see her again for the rest of my life but unfortunately I'm going to have to get over it because she's family. I was living so well without having to talk so why did they have to start the conversation again now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
So, I was talking to this dude, (irl) and he commented on my features...
I was like ok and stated where I get them from... "Oh, thanks. I'm Korean..."

AND THIS BOY WENT OFF
Because his Uncle died in the Korean war...

like:
#1: I wasn't alive yet!
#2: I'M SORRY, BUT YOU CAN'T JUST BLAME ME FOR THAT!

Then I left...
He didn't follow me...
THIS DUDE GOT MY NUMBER AND STARTED SPAMMING:
"Killer Wh*re and Racist'
Like Dude, Chill

I ended up blocking him and never heard from him again.
THE END
Wow I would knock that guys teeth out racist trash.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I ended up getting into a fight with my closest cousin who happened to be my (now ex) best friend and I'm just so over her and her whole family. Her sister was the one who started the whole thing and sure I may have said some mean things but why am I getting all the blame for this fight when I simply just have a different opinion to them all? She posted the post in our family chat saying that she has no side but then as soon as I mention my side, they all start attacking me. Sorry I care about society as a whole and not just myself and my own family members. And sorry you like acting like you're so educated only to say the most hypocritical and ironic things. She told me that she doesn't want to talk to me ever again and then she messaged me and said a bunch of rubbish followed by "I'll forgive you" as if she wasn't the one who started the whole rubbish in the first place.

And then her sisters are even worse. One started the rubbish and the other kept blaming me for how it ended as if her sister is some angel who just sat down and listened to me "bully" her. Excuse me, but your sister was the one who made this bigger than it should have been and I wrote a whole entire apology letter to you all only to have you guys tell me that you won't read it. And I'm still the bad person in this narrative. Yesterday she called me 5 times and I couldn't pick up because I was sleeping since I wasn't feeling well and she decided that she'll visit me EVEN THOUGH SHE SAID SHE NEVER WANTED TO TALK TO ME AGAIN. And when I told her I wasn't feeling well and didn't have to energy, she made it sound like I was lying only to respond with a hundred texts afterwards telling me once again that her feelings are more important than mine. And then when I wrote down my feelings, I was told that I'm not allowed to have feelings from someone else in the family because my cousin is having a hard time right now. I mean, I'm sorry she's having a hard time but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have feelings and it most definitely does not make her right. And now I'm the arrogant one in the family and I'm the one who is "sinning for breaking family ties". God, sorry I never want to see you hypocritical people again. I'm allowed to choose who I want to have contact with and who I don't want to have contact with. Stop being so bloody controlling and leave me alone and let me live my life.

I'm so frustrated. I literally never want to see anyone again but unfortunately I'm going to have to.

melancholia

i love yall <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
call me fucking selfish I don’t care, but why is it when I change my status to “I wanna die” or something depressing my friends come rushing to me, but when nothings wrong they don’t check up on me or talk to me. I feel so lonely. it hurts seeing my messages being empty because no one is wanting to talk to me. I try and check on my friends but they never return it, but as soon as I post some depressing shit they come only to leave me alone again

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I ended up getting into a fight with my closest cousin who happened to be my (now ex) best friend and I'm just so over her and her whole family. Her sister was the one who started the whole thing and sure I may have said some mean things but why am I getting all the blame for this fight when I simply just have a different opinion to them all? She posted the post in our family chat saying that she has no side but then as soon as I mention my side, they all start attacking me. Sorry I care about society as a whole and not just myself and my own family members. And sorry you like acting like you're so educated only to say the most hypocritical and ironic things. She told me that she doesn't want to talk to me ever again and then she messaged me and said a bunch of rubbish followed by "I'll forgive you" as if she wasn't the one who started the whole rubbish in the first place.

And then her sisters are even worse. One started the rubbish and the other kept blaming me for how it ended as if her sister is some angel who just sat down and listened to me "bully" her. Excuse me, but your sister was the one who made this bigger than it should have been and I wrote a whole entire apology letter to you all only to have you guys tell me that you won't read it. And I'm still the bad person in this narrative. Yesterday she called me 5 times and I couldn't pick up because I was sleeping since I wasn't feeling well and she decided that she'll visit me EVEN THOUGH SHE SAID SHE NEVER WANTED TO TALK TO ME AGAIN. And when I told her I wasn't feeling well and didn't have to energy, she made it sound like I was lying only to respond with a hundred texts afterwards telling me once again that her feelings are more important than mine. And then when I wrote down my feelings, I was told that I'm not allowed to have feelings from someone else in the family because my cousin is having a hard time right now. I mean, I'm sorry she's having a hard time but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have feelings and it most definitely does not make her right. And now I'm the arrogant one in the family and I'm the one who is "sinning for breaking family ties". God, sorry I never want to see you hypocritical people again. I'm allowed to choose who I want to have contact with and who I don't want to have contact with. Stop being so bloody controlling and leave me alone and let me live my life.

I'm so frustrated. I literally never want to see anyone again but unfortunately I'm going to have to.
That Is the worst honestly when people act as tho family always comes first even before yourself it is bs, they wouldn't even read your apology and yet are now coming at you.

Good on you for sticking up for yourself.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
That Is the worst honestly when people act as tho family always comes first even before yourself it is bs, they wouldn't even read your apology and yet are now coming at you.

What why sad @JungkooksWife :pandasad:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

This is long and another rant lol. I somehow do feel better writing all of it here though. I guess I should probably go see a counsellor or something but I don't feel comfortable talking to people face to face. I guess I'll just let it out here since it does work.
Honestly, I'm so over them all. She (my cousin) messaged me again yesterday saying that she feels like I hate her and that she won't feel comfortable attending family events again with a bunch of other stuff that made me feel like I was attacking her or something.
Then my sister (who was on my side) confronted my other cousin (the one who started it) about this whole mess and she said that she only sent it because she felt that her sister was constantly walking on egg shells because people don't agree with her ways. She also insinuated that I'm always bringing the topic up even though I have never brought the topic up myself and I only talk about it when someone else brings it up first. So that annoyed me even more because I was being accused of something I didn't do no matter how much I wanted to. We have two polar opposite views on this topic and I have always been respectful enough to not bring it up because I know she feels offended by it. And I have all the proof of her being the first one to bring up the topic too.

I told my cousin I don't hate her but I also don't agree with her and that we can agree to disagree and leave it at that.. I also told her that she doesn't have to skip family events because I have no intention of attending them anyway. I just don't feel comfortable with them and that's that. Knowing myself though, we will end up meeting again and we'll probably act like this fight never happened but I know that right now, I just don't feel comfortable with any of them and I really don't want to see any of them. So I guess I don't even care that I'm that evil family member that is breaking family ties over a fight like this. I have feelings too and they need to step out of their bubble and realize that the world doesn't revolve around them.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Because I agree and I think that it's sad that I was forced to be the bad guy in this situation and then when I decided to write out my feelings and apologise for whatever I did, they decided to just ignore it and tell me they won't read it. The one cousin that did read it went on to tell me that I was being arrogant too. So there's that as well. Apparently I'm not allowed to have feelings in this situation because my opinion is not the unpopular opinion. Sure, I commend her for having an opinion and being able to follow what she believes but she's being nothing but hypocritical and selfish and I find the whole situation so ironic. But anyway, I'm just going to forget it now because I seriously can't be bothered.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Because I agree and I think that it's sad that I was forced to be the bad guy in this situation and then when I decided to write out my feelings and apologise for whatever I did, they decided to just ignore it and tell me they won't read it. The one cousin that did read it went on to tell me that I was being arrogant too. So there's that as well. Apparently I'm not allowed to have feelings in this situation because my opinion is not the unpopular opinion. Sure, I commend her for having an opinion and being able to follow what she believes but she's being nothing but hypocritical and selfish and I find the whole situation so ironic. But anyway, I'm just going to forget it now because I seriously can't be bothered.
Do you want to share what it is I'm curious >.< you can pm me if you like.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Do you want to share what it is I'm curious >.< you can pm me if you like.
It's a controversial topic and a very sensitive area for most people so I don't really feel comfortable sharing it. Especially since I have no idea what your stance on this topic is. I don't want to offend anyone.

Also, it's really not something that should have started a fight this big. It just happens that both my cousin and I are very outspoken about our opinions and this just happens to be the one thing that we don't agree on at all. It also happens to be something we're both passionate about because I am studying something that is sort of related to it and my cousin for her own reasons. So although there's like a universal war on this topic right now, it's something that we usually put aside because we both know that we'll hurt the other person's feelings. Sadly, this time it turned out worse than it should have.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's a controversial topic and a very sensitive area for most people so I don't really feel comfortable sharing it. Especially since I have no idea what your stance on this topic is. I don't want to offend anyone.

Also, it's really not something that should have started a fight this big. It just happens that both my cousin and I are very outspoken about our opinions and this just happens to be the one thing that we don't agree on at all. It also happens to be something we're both passionate about because I am studying something that is sort of related to it and my cousin for her own reasons. So although there's like a universal war on this topic right now, it's something that we usually put aside because we both know that we'll hurt the other person's feelings. Sadly, this time it turned out worse than it should have.
Oh come on you know me I'll be fine pm me :pandasad:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
Just because I’m young doesn’t make me less deserving of respect, whether you’re drunk or not I don’t give a fuck as long as you treat me with the same respect I treat you.

But no since you’re drunk off your ass like you are every weekend you couldn’t even tell me why the hell I heard loud clashes of plates downstairs and why I then heard my mother crying in her bedroom, no instead you chose to act like an asshole and tell me that it was none of my business and that you had it handled without telling me what happened. It’s my fucking mother and you’re literally a step dad you’re so damn replaceable it’s not even funny, so the fact that you refused to tell me what happened and got so loud with me just because I wanted to know pisses me off. Maybe fix your fucking drinking problem if you’re going to be an asshole every time you come home from the bar and act like this.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hate how we are all damaging our planet earth. We are all a part of its pain. It hurts to see how the human race has this mentality of being superior to others. Because we are not, we are the lowest of the low. I'm sorry but... that's how i see it to be.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This tweet really pisses me off. Yes, the ocean is important and more should be done to save it, but can't people just respect the fact there exists beloved pieces of history in the form of architecture? Can't you just understand "If we don't fix the ocean, generations in the future won't be around to see the building anyway so why bother" is such a lousy thing to say and a bad attitude to have, especially when so many people are still upset about the fire. Saving the ocean important? Yes. But let people donate their money if they want to, geez.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread