Welcome to the friendliest modern KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome K-POP community with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (1 Viewer)

crybaby

*•.¸♡kuroyuri ♡¸.•*
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
i have a huge pimple on my chin and I look like a WHOLE mess. It hurts, and I look hideous. I just got it this morning this afternoon to be exact, what did I do to deserve this!

Peach

Waiting for Daniel's debut
Reaction score
I am so pissed. The store I work at has a night shift and they always leave their shit behind on the floor. Do they expect me to clean it up? You're working 8 hours here, you get 3 breaks and you still can't take all of it away, I'm disgusted.

c8e7899c-0702-4f72-baf1-4230cd894b36-jpeg.12235

If you can't treat your working area with respect, especially in a public place, then you shouldn't be doing such job. We have containers where you can put all of it in!

crybaby

*•.¸♡kuroyuri ♡¸.•*
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With

Chahee

Drug ILY³³³³
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Some people deserves to be trolled

I think it took too much for me to realize

Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reaction score
Shipped With
I decided to take off the no quoting rules. I trust you all won’t drag it on too long,or get angry at eachother.

It may help you guys,too! So. Quoting is now allowed. c: please don’t make it too long. I want you guys to help eachother or feel less lonely when you rant

Jimin

♥ @goyo is my hero, @lexus is wifey ♥
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
I'm so tired all the time and my body seems to hurt more often than not lately from all the physical work day in and day out. I also hate not having enough time to myself and not having as much time as I'd like for the little things in life. Hate hate hate. I sometimes regret taking up this job.

But then I remember all the patients who depend on me and how many of them have expressed their gratitude and love towards me... and it reminds me why I could never just up and leave. I care too much for them and their wellbeing. And so the cycle continues.

I just wish I could stop being so damn tired/exhausted and I wish I could have more time to myself that didn't just involve sleeping.

Eden

Trainee
Reaction score
I don't understand the purpose of this thread nor why it's 18+

That's the rant... Make sense y'all, for once, I beg you, make sense

MonCherry

Flopus Maximus
Reaction score
Lvl 10 Buddy Hole of🍀Flover Garden in Once Nation
Shipped With
Dear YouTube Music.

When I go down an In My Feels rabbit hole of depressing ballads, recommend me other depressing ballads
STOP
PUTTING
THIS
SHIT
IN
MY
AUTOPLAY

• Sad
Reactions: LeeriaYa

Mew

Trainee
Reaction score
it irks when people don't use the term paedophile correctly... Sure its easier to say then the other terms but its just not correct to use for something that technically isn't that...

Soogi

Trainee
Reaction score
i saw right through your little game from the beginning but it seemed so harmless and innocent; cute and silly even, i didnt think much of it. now youve crossed the line though. and i know you don't mean harm, but that only makes it so much harder for me to call you out... what you're doing is messed up.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Staff Member
Reaction score
Why do I subject myself to going over there and trying to interact with ignorant wastoids that find joy in fighting with me regarding moot points? It's not worth my time nor frustration, and yet here we are.

I need to stop it.

• Sad
Reactions: Joy and Soleski

Soleski

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
I need to let this out. Why am I so bad at getting closer to people? I think I make myself seem cold or that I don't care that much about a person... when I do. It's been kinda pointed out to me before. I don't even mean to appear that way but idk I get shy and second guess myself a lot and overthink. I wish I could've been nicer to someone. I miss talking to them more. But it's too late now and it's too late to be closer to a lot of people. I have such a hard time being honest about how I feel when it comes to things like that ://// ... okay rant over.
I can totally feel you :pandasad:
I messed up a lot of relationship beacuse of this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)