• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set

BritishLuvie

Seulgi's PR Team
Reaction score
So a certain site thinks that effective damage control is perma banning any user that speaks out about their displeasure at how the site is currently being run and/or talk about leaving the site....

What kind of fucked up dumb bullshit logic is that?!

Lilac

✯☾Koala The Master Carat☽✯
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
Great I can finally tell my mom instead of I don’t want kids when I settle down

I can’t have them. Maybe surgery won’t be bad Lol.

Can’t even take care of myself well .
But also I can just save so much money and maybe live decently alone

Ineul_Ze

Trainee
Reaction score
Oof no quoting rule nvm.

I got permabanned from somewhere so that was nice. People suck and can't handle opinions.

taemkitten

SHINee & ASTRO's Noona
Reaction score
Shipped With
"Respect me and my people"

You're doing it really, really wrong.
It all makes sense where the immaturity stems from, now.
Congratulations on only further tarnishing something so covered in grimy fingerprints.

You should have stayed in your mud-filled hole.

Golden_Wishes

Flopus Maximus
Reaction score
Shipped With
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and yet expecting a different result.
But here I am up all night trying to finish 8 math assignments because I just had to procrastinate.
I thought I'd be smart enough to leave this dumbshit back in high school, none of the universities I want to go to are gonna take me this way

Ineul_Ze

Trainee
Reaction score
" Please use proper titles to show what actually is going to be in the post from now on."

Oh my god that place is going to turn into an internet dictatorship.

taemkitten

SHINee & ASTRO's Noona
Reaction score
Shipped With
So I told you multiple times why that hurts others and does nothing but send you and your valley of the lambs backwards, and yet you ignored it, even though it was blatantly stirring up what was supposedly trying to be buried. But suddenly, when I speak out against someone being of such a vile nature, the words are magically erased? Guess from now on all I have to do is open my mouth and things will disappear.

You wanted suggestions? You got them. You clearly didn't feel it necessary to abide by them, however.
It's so laughable at this point.
And yet, here I am peeking over the fence to watch the sacrificial lambs being sent to slaughter and the rest remain bleating ignorance and nothing respectable. It's like a train wreck that I shouldn't be watching, but I cannot look away.

Jimimis

Rookie
Reaction score
When you filter through fanfic sites for Dotae and the only thing you get is Doyoung as an ex and it’s a Jaeyong fic

Why does this happen EVERY SINGLE TIME? I don’t ever want to think about Jaeyong and it’s always being forced on me argh!

taemkitten

SHINee & ASTRO's Noona
Reaction score
Shipped With
"why would u even compare taemin and jaejoong vocal ? taemin is great at dancing and also singing. but he will never beat jae at singing ."

This person's tweet didn't age well.

It really frustrates me when people think that their favorites, no matter how good they are, can't have others be as good as them or "beat" them in singing just because said person hasn't had time to improve their singing/dancing/stage presence/performance etc. If this isn't allowed, I apologize! Please be aware I'm not hating on Jaejoong or anything, just knowing that Taemin has improved so greatly that the above tweet really shows someone's biased ignorance, and it irritates me.

Soleski

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
I hate to explain myself over something stupid and you won't make me do it, even if it looks bad, I am not in the mood to argue at all nowday plus the way you wrote to her was disgusting and before you pointing fingers you should see yourself.

People always talking about victim complex in kpop but did you ever met a person in real life with it? Cause it's the worst, they see nothing but themself.

Maybe - just maybe - you're not only one with problems and before you start to cry that everyone hates you and this is why we are disappearing, ask us why is this happening. It's not my fault that you shit on uni and have no idea what is going on. Ask me before acting like this and ofc right now I am the bad person in this. But don't forget that two months ago I was the love of your life... and yet you come and say how angry you are over someting you have nothing to do with. I always cared about you and about your problems but you never had the time to listen mine and I never said a word, I know how bad is it for you. But just because I don't tell a thing, it doesn't mean I am fine, it's still there. But ofc it's all about you again. You're the one who is angry? don't make me laugh

Right now after reading the messages you wrote to her I don't think I will ever write to you again, because we are more than that tone you used and I am not going to be a part of your stupid little game. Grow up and calm yourself down

Reactions: Joy and Chahee

Soleski

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
what's up with books these days? I tried to find something good and I found two stories with girls stalking famous people.
I hope it's not a new trend because stalking people is not funny.

Reactions: Jimin and Chahee

Chahee

Hey señor!
Reaction score
Shipped With
Why do boring people need to be pleased

I hate boring people, boring people should go choke already :llama_eyes:

Eden

Trainee
Reaction score
I wish more idols would make personal sns accounts, cause now I'm forced to follow group sns and sorry but I have no interest in selfie spams of non-biases... Now I miss out on updates of some of my biases -_- leave group sns for group updates and let idols have personal sns for selfie spams and solo activities thank you

Especially with NCT cause overlapping units and all... I don't want to see selfies from their unlimited amount of boys, just updates on my fave members, I could follow 127 but then I still miss U updates (the rotating unit) sigh I just unfollowed all their accounts now lol

Reaction score
i always have these shifts in behavior

1 while im a really good person who can stand some really anooying shit and only has limited circumstances that actually bother me

the next i think everyone is pointless and i dont have time for anything, even the tiny stuff sets me off... i wish i was more balanced. how can i make commitments to anything if i yoyo in this way

Reactions: Jimin and Dopamine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)