• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set

kddicted

Trainee
Reaction score
Shipped With
I hate when people are rude and think they're better than others. Like today, I was on the bus and saw a person with a disability sit next to people just to talk to them, only to have people staring right ahead as if no one was there at all. I felt so bad for him. Just because someone's different from you, doesn't give you any right to act superior. It was blatantly obvious smh.

Lilac

✯☾The Moon’s Love☽✯
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
Everywhere I seem to go. You still find contentment in lying about me.

Why can’t you just let me go,and focus on your life and not of me?

Golden_Wishes

Flopus Maximus
Reaction score
Shipped With
Sometimes I have trouble articulating myself correctly and whole sentences come out of order.
My number one pet peeve: People speaking up for me. I don't mean defending, because I'm kind of a doormat and inclined to get walked over
I mean people going like "Well she really meant to say this" It's so embarrassing and 97% of the time they get it wrong

Lilac

✯☾The Moon’s Love☽✯
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
Why is it okay for you to always call me names,make fun of,belittle me and always say if I got offline,I wouldn’t be this way?

How come when I finally fight back you always make me the monster? Maybe if I was the wanted child,and not accident you would stop belittling me or if I sacrificed my happiness to do the hobbies you wanted.

Maybe one day you’ll love me a lot and not say it and feel like it actually has meaning

Yolks

1 : 27 AM
Reaction score
Shipped With
I am literally exhausted, frustrated & i just dont feel good.
I really hope you get a lot of rest when you can. You've been working so hard to make this forum amazing; you really deserve it. Thank you so much for creating this place where I and other users will be able to come to relax and have fun. I appreciate you and everyone who has helped making this wonderful community so much :pandalove:

Cosmic

One & Only
Reaction score
I really hope you get a lot of rest when you can. You've been working so hard to make this forum amazing; you really deserve it. Thank you so much for creating this place where I and other users will be able to come to relax and have fun. I appreciate you and everyone who has helped making this wonderful community so much :pandalove:
That was just at that specific time, i am okay now, just expressing what i was feeling.

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reaction score
Shipped With
When people take teasing too far, I’d like to think that I’m pretty patient, heck, I will even go along with the teasing.

But if I ask you to stop, if I’m expressing that I don’t like it, then please don’t do it. It can really make people feel self conscious if you push something too far

Lilac

✯☾The Moon’s Love☽✯
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
I dislike how I think about doing something,come up with intricate planning,and then hours later it slowly leaves me. Even my eyes loo duller and I’m getting smaller

I always want to please the ones around me,and now when I want to please myself

I hope too high,and only to become smashed too hard.

kddicted

Trainee
Reaction score
Shipped With
idk I mean how can I not get annoyed when my feedback to a school exit interview is to enforce stricter rules against bullying and I get told that I don't know anything. I got pushed in front of a car, I got called names constantly through those 6 years, I was a loner all that time so the least they could do is just say okay. Even no response would be better than having my opinion discarded, why would you even ask for an opinion on the school if you can't take it :')

Loona

Trainee
Reaction score
People always say talk to people if something is not working out in your friendship it's childish to ignore someone but nah.

I'm done.

Why should I be explaining to people: "why is it okay when you don't have time for me but it's not okay when I'm busy?"

Or: "why do you act like a complete bitch when you text me/call me and I text back/call back an hour later but you can take days to reply to me or you don't even reply to me"

Why should I explain please stop trying to make me do something or stop trying to make me go somewhere if I said already 50 times I don't want to do something or go somewehere (like in clubs and such shit). Some people accepted this shit and years later they try to change you? I'm not trying to make anyone change. If they don't want to do something I respect that.

And yet I'm not mad if people are busy, or I'm not even mad if they are not in the mood to go somewhere. I'm not mad if someone text me 3 hours later.

So why should I be explaining people not to act like bitches towards me? That's like simple basics... you treat your friends with respect, you don't start disrespecting them just because you have new friends.

I'm not gonna explain to people basic respect anymore. You do that shit for months you're out. Blocked. Bitch bye.

Soleski

Rookie
Reaction score
Shipped With
I dislike rude people. I get that you think you're someone because you're rich, but no need to be rude with others.

I dislike when people constatly hating on groups and then calling out haters. Like you are doing the same thing. At least see yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)