COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Quick question for everyone. (1 Viewer)

Yes

• Total voters

igloo

No Dezy No Life
Reactions Received
Website
www.pinterest.com
KS Coins
Fandom
N/A
Ship
personally i'm probably in the minority of practically being on all day so i tend to already have seen the threads. i think they're useful for those who might not be on as much and still want to be caught up. i don't see them as a real hassle either but some might.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
You can alert me everyday, you know

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think they're very useful. It keeps us updated with everything that's happening/being improved and they're not excessive, so I'm good with it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't mean to be mean or anything but personally they annoy the hell out of me I turn off like notifications and unwatch popular threads cause of this but thats just me haha.

Edit - but I do constantly check reactions recieved and appreciate all the likes btw guys don't stop liking <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't mean to be mean or anything but personally they annoy the hell out of me I turn off like notifications and unwatch popular threads cause of this but thats just me haha.

Edit - but I do constantly check reactions recieved and appreciate all the likes btw guys don't stop liking <3
Okay I just got a notification and it annoyed the hell out of me at first but then when I read it I thought 'oh this may be useful to someone' so yeah keep it up ^^

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I'm ok with the constant notifs (you mean the technical upgrades n stuff related to the maintenance n user xp of the forum, I'm guessing) n just clicked on ur latest post abt forum management/upgrades even tho I can't really understand it rn.

I'm amateur troubleshooter/busybody analytical minded so it's good to hv notifs abt it.
It helps make kps a better forum , I came here after we know what happened where, right.

We all don't want kps to suffer the same broken technological fate, so having constant notifs n threads is good to let users know what you're doing to keep kps thriving/alive n kicking.

:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

I really appreciate kps even tho I'm not into bgs or most of the ggs other users like, there's a welcoming/friendly vibe to me here.

I'd like kps to be the forum everybody posts to/reads when SNSD OT9 celebrate their 30th anniversary reunion w/Jessica after 15 years together again-(my delulu dream: 2022 or earlier OT9 reunite n r together for another 15 yrs until at least 2037/or even 2027, let me hv my dream, pls)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread