• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Discussion Quick question for everyone. (1 Viewer)

Yes

• Total voters

igloo

No Dezy No Life
Reaction score
Shipped With
personally i'm probably in the minority of practically being on all day so i tend to already have seen the threads. i think they're useful for those who might not be on as much and still want to be caught up. i don't see them as a real hassle either but some might.

perhapz

🎈 FUN! 🎈
Reaction score
Shipped With
I think they're very useful. It keeps us updated with everything that's happening/being improved and they're not excessive, so I'm good with it.

Reaction score
Shipped With
I don't mean to be mean or anything but personally they annoy the hell out of me I turn off like notifications and unwatch popular threads cause of this but thats just me haha.

Edit - but I do constantly check reactions recieved and appreciate all the likes btw guys don't stop liking <3

Reaction score
Shipped With
I don't mean to be mean or anything but personally they annoy the hell out of me I turn off like notifications and unwatch popular threads cause of this but thats just me haha.

Edit - but I do constantly check reactions recieved and appreciate all the likes btw guys don't stop liking <3
Okay I just got a notification and it annoyed the hell out of me at first but then when I read it I thought 'oh this may be useful to someone' so yeah keep it up ^^

amourpinks

Nugu
Reaction score
yeah its really useful for me, when i make threads i like to know whats going on and whos replying even if im on a different tab or doing something else. so i dont mind it.

SteviSone

Nugu
Reaction score
I'm ok with the constant notifs (you mean the technical upgrades n stuff related to the maintenance n user xp of the forum, I'm guessing) n just clicked on ur latest post abt forum management/upgrades even tho I can't really understand it rn.

I'm amateur troubleshooter/busybody analytical minded so it's good to hv notifs abt it.
It helps make kps a better forum , I came here after we know what happened where, right.

We all don't want kps to suffer the same broken technological fate, so having constant notifs n threads is good to let users know what you're doing to keep kps thriving/alive n kicking.

:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

I really appreciate kps even tho I'm not into bgs or most of the ggs other users like, there's a welcoming/friendly vibe to me here.

I'd like kps to be the forum everybody posts to/reads when SNSD OT9 celebrate their 30th anniversary reunion w/Jessica after 15 years together again-(my delulu dream: 2022 or earlier OT9 reunite n r together for another 15 yrs until at least 2037/or even 2027, let me hv my dream, pls)

Reactions: Skinnny and igloo

crybaby

*•.¸♡self love♡¸.•*
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)