COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Queendom Top 5 Stages Videos (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
These videos are incredibly lazily done, firstly they sorted the stages purely based on views and secondly they didn't even take out solo stages for the groups so Mamamoos has Selfish and Hwasas solo stage in and despite including solo stages for Mamamoo they didn't include any group stages for Bom so hers is a top 3 even though the title says top 5.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I am going to watch them since I want to follow the show but it’s clearly not a great start. I think that they already know who is the winner and don’t bother to highlight everyone value and talent.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Just here for OMG and AOA :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
So I watched the videos and only Oh My Girl top 5 seem legit. I can’t say about Lovelyz, I don’t know them enough.

Bom is clearly disadvantaged by her number of solo songs, no Decalcomanie for Mamamoo is a crime and even if G-dle are great on stage since day one, they have better stages than their debut stage.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
So I watched the videos and only Oh My Girl top 5 seem legit. I can’t say about Lovelyz, I don’t know them enough.

Bom is clearly disadvantaged by her number of solo songs, no Decalcomanie for Mamamoo is a crime and even if G-dle are great on stage since day one, they have better stages than their debut stage.
Oh My Girl got off better as their best stage is definitely a worthy candidate but I would say the rest of the list only works if you're only taking Mnet stages as Oh My Girls Inkigayo debut stage would definitely be in top 5 for them

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I feel like Queendom is redundant because as singers they compete with each other all the time.

Not to mention how unfair this is. Mamamoo is destroying the entire votes because of their young, large and energetic fandom. A rookie group, mid tier groups and a returned singer from years ago can't compete because of how kpop relays on quick rotation cycle based upon youth, relevancy and fan power.

I would have rather seen a more creative TV show. Unnie worked because it was bringing woman from all walks of the entertainment industry together and didn't do a unfair popularity contest.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I feel like Queendom is redundant because as singers they compete with each other all the time.

Not to mention how unfair this is. Mamamoo is destroying the entire votes because of their young, large and energetic fandom. A rookie group, mid tier groups and a returned singer from years ago can't compete because of how kpop relays on quick rotation cycle based upon youth, relevancy and fan power.

I would have rather seen a more creative TV show. Unnie worked because it was bringing woman from all walks of the entertainment industry together and didn't do a unfair popularity contest.
It depends on what the areas are but most likely it will be as the most likely areas are digitals, views and voting which unlike their competition Mamamoo is strong in every single area and the only ones who can make up ground on Mamamoo are Bom and AOA in digitals and (G)I-dle in views but they just aren't strong enough in the other 2 areas to compete with Mamamoo in all 3 if it turns out that way.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I know OMG won't win, all I'm hoping for is some good editing, and gaining new fans that help them in their future releases :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know OMG won't win, all I'm hoping for is some good editing, and gaining new fans that help them in their future releases :sanapray:
OMG was in last place last time I saw and still was in the 0% whereas Mamamoo was way ahead in front of everyone by about 37%.
I would be much more interested in this if we didn't already know what the outcome was gonna be.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
OMG was in last place last time I saw and still was in the 0% whereas Mamamoo was way ahead in front of everyone by about 37%.
I would be much more interested in this if we didn't already know what the outcome was gonna be.
Miracles probably aren't even trying as there really is no point, it'd take someone getting a hit through Queendom to beat Mamamoo and Mamamoo doing poorly which just sounds ridiculous and there's not been anything announced for ranking 2nd-6th

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah about as expected lol, looks like people know there's no chance.
Still, the best I can hope for is people from other fandoms or even neutrals to watch them and go "Hey they're pretty good" and fall in love with their talent, visuals, personalities, anything so they gain more fans :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins

You surely have a point there but I think (and I am pretty sure her team is aware of this), Bom needs all the exposure this show can get her. Regardless of the results, this is good publicity and she could gain new fans or even sponsors.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
You surely have a point there but I think (and I am pretty sure her team is aware of this), Bom needs all the exposure this show can get her. Regardless of the results, this is good publicity and she could gain new fans or even sponsors.
This could be great exposure though for the other contestants if Mnet does the show right since even though we all know who is going to win, they'll also all be on the same show as Hwasa and it's the 1st season of the show too so it could be a great chance to get eyes on themselves

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh yes I see why everyone is doing, I would also if I were any of their managers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread