COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Produce X 101 First Reveal (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

0:04 Ham Wonjin (Starship Entertainment)
1:24 Choi Soohan (Individual Trainee)
2:42 Kim Wooseok (UP10TION Member -- TOP Media)
4:02 Han Seungwoo (VICTON Member -- PLAN A Entertainment)
5:22 Lee Joonhyuk (DSP Media)

0:04 Kang Hyunsoo (AAP.Y)
1:23 Moon Hyunbin (Starship Entertainment)
2:40 Son Dongpyo (DSP Media)
4:00 Choi Byungchan (VICTON Member -- PLAN A Entertainment)
5:15 Song Yubin (MYTEEN Member -- The Music Works)

0:04 Lee Jinhyuk (UP10TION Member -- TOP Media)
1:24 Kim Kookheon (MYTEEN Member -- The Music Works)
2:39 Park Yoonseol (NEST)
3:59 Kim Sihoon (Brand New Music)
5:18 Kim Hyunbin (Source Music Entertainment)

Members from MYTEEN, UP10TION, and VICTON deserve better :pepecry1:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
They all look pretty decent! I can’t wait to see who I’m going to spend hours swooning over next :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Welp up10tion is in so I guess I'm watching this season

Mnet better not drag wooshin though :pandamad:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Good. Victon, Up10tion and Myteen should definitely be there. I don't stan any of them but they're really underrated

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Good. Victon, Up10tion and Myteen should definitely be there. I don't stan any of them but they're really underrated
Yeah up10tion had done well for themselves for a good bit. They were getting 100k (or close to) sales of albums combined with Japanese sales. But their last album only sold like 40k so I feel like this will be good publicity for them.

Though I do worry about wooshin being attacked again for the mess that happened from somi's creepy fans

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah up10tion had done well for themselves for a good bit. They were getting 100k (or close to) sales of albums combined with Japanese sales. But their last album only sold like 40k so I feel like this will be good publicity for them.

Though I do worry about wooshin being attacked again for the mess that happened from somi's creepy fans
I'm glad that they'll be getting the recognition they deserve by going on pd101, but the contract is set to 5 YEARS, so if they win, they'll be separated from the rest of their group for an unnecessary long amount of time. :'(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm glad that they'll be getting the recognition they deserve by going on pd101, but the contract is set to 5 YEARS, so if they win, they'll be separated from the rest of their group for an unnecessary long amount of time. :'(
I feel like they'll allow them to return to their groups at some point. Maybe after a year or so

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
They deserve better, yes, but I am tired of people who keep saying this without actually supporting them or even giving them a chance.

I'm tired of circlejerk on /r/kpop who claims UP10TION is not nugu enough to join this but then they proceed to give their comeback M/V 77 upvotes.. (I know that sub-reddit is heavily biased towards females though but some meaningless posts there get 500-1000 upvotes) At their peak they sold over 90k, that peak is long gone. I barely know anyone who actually cares about any of these groups which is such a pity because they have great music, but they ended up lost in the sea of all groups. If this gets them attention, then it's better than getting none at all.

PS: This opinion is not directed at you OP. Just something I noticed a lot. As someone who stanned W1, I'm extremely grateful for all the opportunities boys are getting post-disbandment and if this ends up the same, it'll be absolutely terrific.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm surprised to see some Myteen and Up10ion members on there. It kind of makes me want to watch this season.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Seungwoo, Byungchan, Yuvin and Kookheon :maheart: :pepeheart::pepecry1:
glad they all got rank a tho!
I wish them all success, with or without going into the final group, they deserve it! It'll be kinda sad seeing the groups perform with less members for a whole 2 and a half years but I'll take it if they get more attention through that.
I'm not a big fan of UP10TION but I feel like they've been active for sooooo long already so I hope it pays off for them as well

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope MVP is here too.

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
They deserve better, yes, but I am tired of people who keep saying this without actually supporting them or even giving them a chance.

I'm tired of circlejerk on /r/kpop who claims UP10TION is not nugu enough to join this but then they proceed to give their comeback M/V 77 upvotes.. (I know that sub-reddit is heavily biased towards females though but some meaningless posts there get 500-1000 upvotes) At their peak they sold over 90k, that peak is long gone. I barely know anyone who actually cares about any of these groups which is such a pity because they have great music, but they ended up lost in the sea of all groups. If this gets them attention, then it's better than getting none at all.

PS: This opinion is not directed at you OP. Just something I noticed a lot. As someone who stanned W1, I'm extremely grateful for all the opportunities boys are getting post-disbandment and if this ends up the same, it'll be absolutely terrific.
I completely understand; I really hope that they'll be getting tons of attention that Nu'est got after being in Produce 101. I didn't mean that they shouldn't be joining Pd101 because they're not nugu enough, but rather that it's heartbreaking how they never got the recognition they deserve and therefore have to participate in the show for trainees which I meant by them deserving so much more. I myself am tired of people who say that they shouldn't be joining the show because they've already got years of experience but don't consider that they are undeservingly stuck at the bottom right now. I'm glad that they have this opportunity to let themselves be known more, and I apologize if my message was delivered the wrong way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread