COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (29 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
ah I am not used to this forum thing all these gifs and sigs are giving me a headache.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Why is it everytime I think something nice about a member of my family when they go and decide to be an asshole :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I need a sig and cover. But too lazy to find one.

Last edited:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Things are starting to feel a little better. Tomorrow is a new day.

I'm going to clean my room tomorrow.
Make it fresh.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Man. all this talk about male idols and female victums. Holy f. I am beyond infuriated. Motherf******

Really how low can trash get. I sincerely hope they get imprisoned never walk the streets again.

Its not a good time for me to post threads this needs to be sorted first i may come back later this week or next week.

And wow i cant believe a shooting happened in my country new zealand!!!!!!!!!!! 50 dead christchurch of all places. They really never catch a break.

The whole country is on fire rn. Damn. and here i am concerned of my akp return, i need to get firearms myself now. If this is possible here then i gotta up my protection. One hit knockout wont save me from a spray of bullets. damn. Crazy times.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
imastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

imlivinglikeastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Some people are stupid that they don't even realize how stupid they are.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
omfggggggggg

I had done so much updating on the corruption thread I'm trying to compile.....AND BEFORE I COULD SAVE IT, LIKE, 4 HOURS OF WORK ON IT, I CLOSED THE TAB ON ACCIDENT.

and all that work was deleted....I'm....

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Ok so I couldn't find my wacom tablet pen that I had had like 2 seconds before and I was lowkey freaking out about where it had fallen. I searched my whole room for a long amount of time just to find out I was sitting on it. :hmm:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Viktor Frankl said that, because life has become void of meaning for many, because there is an “existential vacuum”. We compensate by “psycho-analyzing” ourselves, sharing our psychological problems and insights with others, discussing them, etc.
An existential vacuum leads to an obsession with the own psyche that can be the cause of neuroses and its pseudo-therapy. Self-reflection can in itself be the root of many problems.

Okay Victor Frankl, but now i'm obsessing over this...

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thank you. You made me realize how fake you were. So I didn’t waste more time with you.

My leg hurrrrrrts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread