COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (35 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
With the change over a year ago in upper management (due to the overtaking of the company from what once was investors in China), I still pray that this is true to Fantagio and the trainees and artists under the label. Every entertainment company should have these and implement them.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Some people's level of delusion doesn't cease to amaze me, while the ability to instantly condemn others is equally as disturbing.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Today has been mentally exhausting because, surprise, surprise, I was being way to hard on myself again. I'm really tired now. I guess I should finally get some sleep tonight. Let's hope that tomorrow is a lot better.

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

:mahart only to lazy to push that smiley button for it:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Today has been mentally exhausting because, surprise, surprise, I was being way to hard on myself again. I'm really tired now. I guess I should finally get some sleep tonight. Let's hope that tomorrow is a lot better.
Rest well and feel better soon <3 you're doing better than you think ;)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Did there use to be five slots for now playing on the homepage, because I thought there were only four...

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I went to the dentist and she said that even though all my wisdom tooth have come out, I still have to take them out. It'll cost me 500€.

Not to mention I have a cavity in one of my tooth and I had no clue. I need to change my eating habits, asap.

Throwback to when Daniel couldn't eat because of cavities he got from jellies and he had to stop, lmao. I'll be the same. :hmm:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Sometimes no matter how gentle you are, stating an opinion will only cause further division. In the words of Shindong, "Close Your Lips Shut Your Tongue."

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fighting with a jerk elsewhere and I gotta say...the anxiety when I see a notif pop up and I know it's from them.
It's overwhelming.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I love Jurassic Park.

And dinos....so...so much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread