COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (40 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
One of my personal favs - Mirai Nikki :)
My nephew has been trying to get me to watch that forever... but he wants me to watch Oreimo, which is weird, so I thought Mirai Nikki was too.. Perhaps I'll try it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
My nephew has been trying to get me to watch that forever... but he wants me to watch Oreimo, which is weird, so I thought Mirai Nikki was too.. Perhaps I'll try it.
oh damn, actually I'm not completely sure that's Yuki now that I look at it better.......0_0 for the longest time I thought it was from the first episode of MN :llama_shook: but anyway, Mirai Nikki is something I'd recommend but I'm a suvival game/horror lover, it's certainly not for everyone hehe

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Alright, who's listening to Squidward Nose again.
:seokeyes:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
I had a dream my uni was burned down when I went there and I tried heading home but the trains were all not operating and the main platforms were on fire too so I ran to the closest shopping centre but it was too and pretty much everything was burning down
Weird:pandanoreaction:

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The songs playing right now on the forum sound like users are doing code for they’re preparing to have a stripper debut

I love when people chase their dreams

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Still need to figure out where else to volunteer at. I want to volunteer because I want to meet people my own age and make friends, but I don't even know where to start. I don't want to volunteer somewhere where there's only people that are older than me though. I mean of course I want to help out, but I also want to see if volunteering would help me get out of the house more and make a friend for once.

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Still need to figure out where else to volunteer at. I want to volunteer because I want to meet people my own age and make friends, but I don't even know where to start. I don't want to volunteer somewhere where there's only people that are older than me though. I mean of course I want to help out, but I also want to see if volunteering would help me get out of the house more and make a friend for once.
Do an animal shelter. I loved it. You get to play with animals and the adults are so nice

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Damn

Person still is spamming squidwards nose

Hope they get some tonight.

:/ I’m so worried for people omg

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
I wrote one page but I just can't seem to focus today for some reason :c
I'll relax tonight and since I'm up early tomorrow, I'll have time to do it all so it's okay~
I feel like rewatching spirited away, that's one movie I'll never get sick of

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Am I seeing things? Squidward nose isn't on now playing? Finally!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
all of it seriously looks so pretty! I haven't tried it yet, but I think it was worth the wait hah :P
Was it expensive?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread