COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (45 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Today I'm thankful for getting things done despite being sick, having a delicious meal, and people showing concern for my health :)

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I wish I could stay in bed all day

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
"Taemin solo comeback be like"

I WHEEZED

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Watching people blindly hate me for something I said on a site that will not be named, labeling me as something I'm not, making wild assumptions about me in regards to very real things, and then, essentially, making fun of the fact that I type a lot when expressing myself....just kind of ruined my day.

I kind of want to cry now? I haven't felt this way in a long time.
Question is, why do I keep going back to that toxic hole of Hell and those people that do nothing but hate on other people?

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Exhausting.

People I don't even know should not have this much power over my emotions.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I could really use a hug right now.

Or just someone that won't hate me, regardless of what I say.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I could really use a hug right now.

Or just someone that won't hate me, regardless of what I say.

<3

Idk your situation or what people are saying but I just want to tell you that from what I've seen of you, you seem smart, friendly and reasonable :pandalove: I hope you feel better soon

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins

<3

Idk your situation or what people are saying but I just want to tell you that from what I've seen of you, you seem smart, friendly and reasonable :pandalove: I hope you feel better soon
Thanks, your words are really kind. It was just something that two people were saying to me earlier about something I said, and it was hurtful in how they approached and belittled me. Said I lacked empathy.

I'm moving past it though - people aren't allowed to have that much power over me, especially those I barely know.

Is it a trend to unload all your problems/trauma onto some stranger online?
:hmm:
I assume this isn't about my above? My thoughts are kind of raw and everywhere at the moment so I see things and take them personally, sorry!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Thanks, your words are really kind. It was just something that two people were saying to me earlier about something I said, and it was hurtful in how they approached and belittled me. Said I lacked empathy.

I'm moving past it though - people aren't allowed to have that much power over me, especially those I barely know.
No one you don't know well should have that much power over your emotions, you're right. Good to hear you're moving past it!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
I should really join a club or something if I want to make friends, not that I'm desperate but it might be a decent shot :pandaamazed:
Everyone in my lectures are from the same high schools, prestigious ones mind you, so I'm a new face just the way I wanted it to be
And my version of high school is far from causing me to cry five months later about missing it like they do

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Today I'm thankful for having a nice conversation with my mother over the phone, treating myself to some nice beauty stuff, and my friend offering to help me out while I'm sick :)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wisdom teeth.. why do you have to exist? I can barely keep money to myself, how am I supposed to give up 180€ for one tooth? I possibly have to cut out all 4. :pepecry2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread