COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (42 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
Call me by your name is the kind of movie where the ending was apparently supposed to be the worst
But the ending is the whole reason there's even anything to dwell on after, it was beautiful and sad
Imagine how good the book must be if the movie was that hit in the feels (For poor Elio :pandasad:) good

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Is anybody else having problems with kpoptown? I’ve used them for years, but damn my last few orders with them have been pretty bad. Chen’s Flower version of his album came out last week and they still haven’t shipped :hmm:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Is anybody else having problems with kpoptown? I’ve used them for years, but damn my last few orders with them have been pretty bad. Chen’s Flower version of his album came out last week and they still haven’t shipped :hmm:
Oof. I have always used Kpoptown and never had a problem but last time I ordered was way back in November too and everything was fine. I even noticed that my last albums started arriving even faster, like 8-9 days including the time they were in post office in Korea and flying with the cheapest trackable shipping. It shouldn't take them this long to ship it out if it's in stock. I hope you get it solved quickly!

:pepesad:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Oof. I have always used Kpoptown and never had a problem but last time I ordered was way back in November too and everything was fine. I even noticed that my last albums started arriving even faster, like 8-9 days including the time they were in post office in Korea and flying with the cheapest trackable shipping. It shouldn't take them this long to ship it out if it's in stock. I hope you get it solved quickly!

:pepesad:
It was a pre-order (two weeks in advance) If it’s not shipped tomorrow I’ll email them. I want one of Jongdae’s adorable pouty selfie cards :yolk:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It was a pre-order (two weeks in advance) If it’s not shipped tomorrow I’ll email them. I want one of Jongdae’s adorable pouty selfie cards :yolk:
I noticed that they tend to take longer with pre-orders for some reason, maybe they can't get their hands on enough albums, who knows.

And aww, pouty Chen, sounds cute! I have his photo card from EXO-M's Overdose album. xD

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
I noticed that they tend to take longer with pre-orders for some reason, maybe they can't get their hands on enough albums, who knows.

And aww, pouty Chen, sounds cute! I have his photo card from EXO-M's Overdose album. xD
Oh I really like the Overdose cards!
My first Jongdae photocard was his For Life card, he was the last member I needed to have one from OT12. Since then I became Jongdae cursed 😋

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
The office had Taco Tuesday today. I didn't even eat a lot of it (for once) but I have the itis, y'all. I'm so sleeeeepy, someone wake me up.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
My mom is still pissed at me for how I slept through my alarm and she had to come wake me up haha
TT I slept through 11 rings, it's a miracle I got to class on time honestly..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
spoilering cause kinda long.

So my little sister is 19 she only turned 19 in feburary she is in the prime of her life and she basically has spent the past 2 years being a maid at my parents house, and I honestly just had enough of it.

She was ill which made her studying be delayed and not only that but she was declining in her skills she is a really talented music composer and video editer she is extremely skilled, and I mean SKILLED. however all she ever done there was clean up and I've been telling her to, live with me and who cares if they struggle thats not your problem you are the youngest its not your responsibility to baby sit your nephew and clean up the damn 6 bedroom house thats way too big and expensive.

I FINALLY convinced my mother to let her live with me actually live with me, and despite her doing basically NOTHING for 2 years and just getting sicker and sicker, in the short few months she has been with me, she has, gotten her drivers licence learned to drive, got back onto studying properly, attends the gym daily and excercises and energy has improved, devopled her talents again, and today I got her, her first job, like an actual job at a restaurant I talked her up to the boss, and they hired her on the spot today she haz zero qualifications or experience too, I got her beauty products and stuff to look extra pretty and it worked. ofc we are prioritizing studying and health but the work will do well for her.

I also bought her a studio to do her music in well... I bought that like a whole year ago tbh but she never had time to use it at home, but she does at my place which is good. but anyway, my point is, that she should have been doing all this stuff ages ago, and I asked my mother to let her live with me ages ago, and she somehow thought she would not be better off?????!!?!?!? . I mean idk why she has no faith in me its ME OFC SHE IS BETTER OFF WITH ME and she sees now >.> they all see now (i have 12 siblings) this is only the very beginning i will make her rich you just watch everyone, doubt me more you dumb adults.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm struggling over a hump. No, not hump day, but a hump that's slamming me back down and making me cry.

I feel so discouraged over my journey of being healthier and losing weight. I maintained the EXACT same weight this week from last, which really is a good thing: I didn't gain any, and because it's the exact same weight it's probably the water weight from water filling my fat cells after the fat has left my body. BUT. It still discourages me.

I'm taking small steps - small changes in my exercise every day and small changes in my diet - to try building it slowly and maintaining it for a lifestyle change, not just a rush to lose a lot of weight in little time. This is where it becomes discouraging, because I feel like I'm not going fast enough, I'm not doing enough to get the weight off, to see the change, to feel the change, to notice the change. Like. I'm working so hard, but it's not even a drop in the ocean of this journey, and I have so many more drops to fill said ocean.

I'm sitting here feeling like all this work I've been doing is making no dent, and why even try? But it has made a dent, I actually do feel a little better, my measurements are a little different from last week than they are this week, and I think even my chin/neck is a bit smaller (that double chin whale gullet is slowly slipping back up into my jaw I think? or I'm just lying to myself, who knows) but I still kick myself and think "do I have to practically kill and starve myself to be healthy and a lower weight? wtf?"

Ugh I need encouragement.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm struggling over a hump. No, not hump day, but a hump that's slamming me back down and making me cry.

I feel so discouraged over my journey of being healthier and losing weight. I maintained the EXACT same weight this week from last, which really is a good thing: I didn't gain any, and because it's the exact same weight it's probably the water weight from water filling my fat cells after the fat has left my body. BUT. It still discourages me.

I'm taking small steps - small changes in my exercise every day and small changes in my diet - to try building it slowly and maintaining it for a lifestyle change, not just a rush to lose a lot of weight in little time. This is where it becomes discouraging, because I feel like I'm not going fast enough, I'm not doing enough to get the weight off, to see the change, to feel the change, to notice the change. Like. I'm working so hard, but it's not even a drop in the ocean of this journey, and I have so many more drops to fill said ocean.

I'm sitting here feeling like all this work I've been doing is making no dent, and why even try? But it has made a dent, I actually do feel a little better, my measurements are a little different from last week than they are this week, and I think even my chin/neck is a bit smaller (that double chin whale gullet is slowly slipping back up into my jaw I think? or I'm just lying to myself, who knows) but I still kick myself and think "do I have to practically kill and starve myself to be healthy and a lower weight? wtf?"

Ugh I need encouragement.
Sounds to me like you're doing quite amazing :) These things take time, especially in the beginning, but results will start showing soon enough. Seriously you are doing well and it will all be worth it, remember why you started and imagine who you'll be at the end of this. Keep doing what you're doing hun and you can pm me anytime if you get frustrated <3

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Sounds to me like you're doing quite amazing :) These things take time, especially in the beginning, but results will start showing soon enough. Seriously you are doing well and it will all be worth it, remember why you started and imagine who you'll be at the end of this. Keep doing what you're doing hun and you can pm me anytime if you get frustrated <3

you're always such a sweet and incouraging soul. thank you ♥

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
things are going downhill real fast aren't they.. but it's my own responsibility, gotta stay positive..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread