COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (36 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
why do kps users only want to comment on my lounge threads :pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
something that I have always had about me, is that I have always been able to call a cat. literally nobody whos cat or where it is. I remember I went to this cat ladies cat house and called a cat and she said that im the first person she has ever seen call that cat successfully she was shocked. every stray cat too.

but.. today there was this grey cat stray looked a bit panicked, i walked to it and called it, and it walked to me meowing.. and then it turned around and walked off, i called it one my time it walked to me.. and right before it was close to me it then turned and ran off.

and i can honestly say my whole life that is the first time a cat has ever rejected me! so now i am beginning to think my suspicions that i have become a worse person than i used to be are true, the animals instincts can read a person they have it built in them. if i see that grey cat again im definitely gonna call it properly! you watch grey cat, you will like me!

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
it is done....
Oh... I see he texted me, I'll reply Sunday...

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm cringing at myself 🤣

The things I do to win.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The worst thing about seeing part of a spoiler image out the corner of your eye: my mind starts churning and creating scenarios, making it even harder not to dive head first into the spoilers.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
*pretends I know who you are*

You had a good run Kelly, hope they were a beneficial 2 weeks for you, I'm sure it will come back when the times right!
Haha, yeah, you're right! I kinda need it to go on for another.. 2 months.. though. Then my brain is officially free to shut down for however long it wants to, but oh wellll 😅

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Haha, yeah, you're right! I kinda need it to go on for another.. 2 months.. though. Then my brain is officially free to shut down for however long it wants to, but oh wellll 😅
get back in the mood! lift your spirit you can do anything as long as you believe in yourself.

Stand up right now nod your head and get to work! You're the best you've ever been!!!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
get back in the mood! lift your spirit you can do anything as long as you believe in yourself.

Stand up right now nod your head and get to work! You're the best you've ever been!!!!
Ahh thank you!! I appreciate your kind words. You're right. This is the kind of motivation I need lol. I can do ittttt!! 😝

Reactions Received
KS Coins
one thing i hope my threads will always be is messy paragraphs and grammar, I think that its a lot easier to read than peoples text book styled threads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread