• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (3 Viewers)

Mew

Nugu
Reaction score
Corey taylors Verse in Falling in reverse's 'drugs'.. fucked me up like i wasnt expecting good ole thick neck to pop up...
now i have to wait til august for that new slipknot ablum...

TwentyOneJongdae

lol bye, tiz hiatus time
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
I listened to all the endings of the original Naruto series because I've been feeling nostalgic and damn,,,they really get to me skskkkskssksks. I miss my Naruto days

Peach

Waiting for Daniel's debut
Reaction score
I went to Notre Dame in 2013, this is such a sad sight for so valuable and historically important building, I hope they can get the fire under the control as soon as possible.

:yolk:

kodoku

User Of The Month
Reaction score
Shipped With
Father, do not be so touched that I bought you a gift despite our bad relationship, do not cry and hug and kiss me now grrr >_<

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
California Girls, we're unforgettable.

kddicted

Nugu
Reaction score
Shipped With
Call me by your name is the kind of movie where the ending was apparently supposed to be the worst
But the ending is the whole reason there's even anything to dwell on after, it was beautiful and sad
Imagine how good the book must be if the movie was that hit in the feels (For poor Elio :pandasad:) good

Reactions: Kiseki and kodoku

Bopper

Nugu
Reaction score
Is anybody else having problems with kpoptown? I’ve used them for years, but damn my last few orders with them have been pretty bad. Chen’s Flower version of his album came out last week and they still haven’t shipped :hmm:

Reactions: Peach

Peach

Reaction score
Is anybody else having problems with kpoptown? I’ve used them for years, but damn my last few orders with them have been pretty bad. Chen’s Flower version of his album came out last week and they still haven’t shipped :hmm:
Oof. I have always used Kpoptown and never had a problem but last time I ordered was way back in November too and everything was fine. I even noticed that my last albums started arriving even faster, like 8-9 days including the time they were in post office in Korea and flying with the cheapest trackable shipping. It shouldn't take them this long to ship it out if it's in stock. I hope you get it solved quickly!

:pepesad:

Reactions: Bopper

Bopper

Nugu
Reaction score
Oof. I have always used Kpoptown and never had a problem but last time I ordered was way back in November too and everything was fine. I even noticed that my last albums started arriving even faster, like 8-9 days including the time they were in post office in Korea and flying with the cheapest trackable shipping. It shouldn't take them this long to ship it out if it's in stock. I hope you get it solved quickly!

:pepesad:
It was a pre-order (two weeks in advance) If it’s not shipped tomorrow I’ll email them. I want one of Jongdae’s adorable pouty selfie cards :yolk:

Reactions: Peach

Peach

Reaction score
It was a pre-order (two weeks in advance) If it’s not shipped tomorrow I’ll email them. I want one of Jongdae’s adorable pouty selfie cards :yolk:
I noticed that they tend to take longer with pre-orders for some reason, maybe they can't get their hands on enough albums, who knows.

And aww, pouty Chen, sounds cute! I have his photo card from EXO-M's Overdose album. xD

Reactions: Bopper

Bopper

Nugu
Reaction score
I noticed that they tend to take longer with pre-orders for some reason, maybe they can't get their hands on enough albums, who knows.

And aww, pouty Chen, sounds cute! I have his photo card from EXO-M's Overdose album. xD
Oh I really like the Overdose cards!
My first Jongdae photocard was his For Life card, he was the last member I needed to have one from OT12. Since then I became Jongdae cursed 😋

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)