• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (4 Viewers)

Reaction score
Shipped With
I think I'm ready for akp.
@Joy dont be sad I'm not leaving yous for sure. I made some friends already so I wont.

I wont be as active maybe but I'll be here still I need @JungYoda afterall.

Oh yeah and Yoda look a throwback to 2016! Haha somebody liked the comment and I saw it.

• Love
Reactions: StarWarsBitch
Reaction score
Shipped With
@Joy dont be sad I'm not leaving yous for sure. I made some friends already so I wont.

Oh yeah and Yoda look a throwback to 2016! Haha somebody liked the comment and I saw it.

okay why the ef are these screenshots from my phone so damn big on the computer, what is the point samsung??

Peach

Waiting for Daniel's debut
Reaction score
I managed to get 4 pair of ballerinas for just 31€. :pepecheer::pepecheer::pepecheer:

Reactions: blueberries

kddicted

Nugu
Reaction score
Shipped With
I miss so many people if I stop to think about it, but this is what's best for me
I don't need to be seeing any of their draining negativity and bad attitudes anymore
Haven't I wanted a fresh start for years now? Well here it is, don't look back.

Rukia

Celebrity
Reaction score
I haven't seen 50 Shades of Grey nor do I have any plans on watching lol but damn this song really slaps. It's been 4 years and I still can't stop listening to it.

Reactions: blueberries

StarWarsBitch

Celebrity
Reaction score
Shipped With

Good times <3

Peach

Waiting for Daniel's debut
Reaction score
I can't believe I turned 25 today. I'm already having signs of midlife crisis, lmao. :pepeslippy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)