• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Mew

Nugu
Reaction score
it is done....
Oh... I see he texted me, I'll reply Sunday...

Reactions: Nayeon and Sory

crybaby

*•.¸♡self love♡¸.•*
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
i’m in class right now, and I want to fight everyone

Reactions: Nayeon and Sory

Cinna

Trainee
Reaction score
The worst thing about seeing part of a spoiler image out the corner of your eye: my mind starts churning and creating scenarios, making it even harder not to dive head first into the spoilers.

Reactions: Nayeon

Kelly

Trainee
Reaction score
*pretends I know who you are*

You had a good run Kelly, hope they were a beneficial 2 weeks for you, I'm sure it will come back when the times right!
Haha, yeah, you're right! I kinda need it to go on for another.. 2 months.. though. Then my brain is officially free to shut down for however long it wants to, but oh wellll 😅

crybaby

*•.¸♡self love♡¸.•*
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
my
chest
hurts

Reaction score
Shipped With
Haha, yeah, you're right! I kinda need it to go on for another.. 2 months.. though. Then my brain is officially free to shut down for however long it wants to, but oh wellll 😅
get back in the mood! lift your spirit you can do anything as long as you believe in yourself.

Stand up right now nod your head and get to work! You're the best you've ever been!!!!

Reactions: Sory and Kelly

Kelly

Trainee
Reaction score
get back in the mood! lift your spirit you can do anything as long as you believe in yourself.

Stand up right now nod your head and get to work! You're the best you've ever been!!!!
Ahh thank you!! I appreciate your kind words. You're right. This is the kind of motivation I need lol. I can do ittttt!! 😝

Reaction score
Shipped With
one thing i hope my threads will always be is messy paragraphs and grammar, I think that its a lot easier to read than peoples text book styled threads.

Reactions: Sory

kddicted

Nugu
Reaction score
Shipped With
I got a ticket to the art museum for Tuesday and a free guide around the whole place, it looks so pretty and full of stories to tell
It's the first time in a long while that I've been actually excited for a day to come, it feels great~ I'll take a ton of photos

Reaction score
Shipped With
Reactions: kddicted and kodoku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)