Welcome to the friendliest KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome community? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Did we mention we are troll-free too?

Post Your Random Thoughts (3 Viewers)

Mew

Trainee
Reaction score
it is done....
Oh... I see he texted me, I'll reply Sunday...

Reactions: Nayeon and Joy

Cinna

Trainee
Reaction score
The worst thing about seeing part of a spoiler image out the corner of your eye: my mind starts churning and creating scenarios, making it even harder not to dive head first into the spoilers.

Reactions: Nayeon

Kelly

Trainee
Reaction score
*pretends I know who you are*

You had a good run Kelly, hope they were a beneficial 2 weeks for you, I'm sure it will come back when the times right!
Haha, yeah, you're right! I kinda need it to go on for another.. 2 months.. though. Then my brain is officially free to shut down for however long it wants to, but oh wellll 😅

ripiasuju

Nugu
Reaction score
Shipped With
Haha, yeah, you're right! I kinda need it to go on for another.. 2 months.. though. Then my brain is officially free to shut down for however long it wants to, but oh wellll 😅
get back in the mood! lift your spirit you can do anything as long as you believe in yourself.

Stand up right now nod your head and get to work! You're the best you've ever been!!!!

Reactions: Joy and Kelly

Kelly

Trainee
Reaction score
get back in the mood! lift your spirit you can do anything as long as you believe in yourself.

Stand up right now nod your head and get to work! You're the best you've ever been!!!!
Ahh thank you!! I appreciate your kind words. You're right. This is the kind of motivation I need lol. I can do ittttt!! 😝

ripiasuju

Nugu
Reaction score
Shipped With
one thing i hope my threads will always be is messy paragraphs and grammar, I think that its a lot easier to read than peoples text book styled threads.

Reactions: Joy

kddicted

Trainee
Reaction score
Shipped With
I got a ticket to the art museum for Tuesday and a free guide around the whole place, it looks so pretty and full of stories to tell
It's the first time in a long while that I've been actually excited for a day to come, it feels great~ I'll take a ton of photos

ripiasuju

Nugu
Reaction score
Shipped With
Reactions: kddicted and kodoku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• kodoku