COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (53 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
This guy in my lecture kept shouting out random rude words at the lecturer, like he'd get anything out of it
When he saw he got caught, he called the presentation useless and started yelling that he'd drop out
Does he not know how pathetic he looks? Like damn, the lecturer is just trying to do his job and have a good day too

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
😩😁🤣... Apparently iced tea with too much sugar just tastes like sugar water...

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Kind of sad that today is the last day of winter.
:pepesad: :pepecry2:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wow...there is a very large thread elsewhere and im....kind of in shock at people and how they respond? The amount of people still defending, trying to say he was framed or didnt do anything illegal or isnt a bad guy and is being used for publicity or are currently still preaching "let's wait for the investigation to finish" and "I'm waiting for police to confirm" (when police corruption is a very real part of this case) in regards go Seungri....im....yikes.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Dammit 'giveaway in progress' banner, I hate you reminding me that I've only invited like 2 people because I have no friends :pepesad: and that this is the only way I'll ever get an album, ever, because fuck it costs 90 dollars to buy one album in this wonderful country

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I watched that netflix doc on flat earthers and it's honestly scary how people can be so stubbornly stupid.
These people are passing down their "anti vax/everything is a conspiracy/hox & antisemitism " bullocks to their 18 kids/grandkids.
Funny how their "experiments" fail when they're close to the truth.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
god I feel dumb for just realizing what the blurry things were on here

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Lots of mornings i wake up with these songs playing on my head they are completely made up.

My mind creates full songs with lyrics music and everything rn a blackpink song is playing full blast in my head. Like its so weird how real it sounds. Its a really catchy song tho haha but i will forget it later on.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
@BaiPinTing (Noemi) is an AMAZING friend. She has been there from day one! And she has never betrayed me! Ever. She dont need forgiveness from me when she has been perfect always. I am not worthy. She is incredible, kind, smart, mature she is my queen I worship. There is nobody who has loyalty like her. And loyalty is very important to me. No matter what happens I will never forget Bai.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
there's so many threads I wanna make.

man i dont know where to start.. I wanna make a few bg threads. I'm quite disappointed with bgs these days, but there is just too much. ugh. I dont wanna spam the forum.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I suddenly feel like listening to a bunch of late 2000’s/early 2010’s songs. Such good music came from back then.
:maheart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread