Welcome to the friendliest modern KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome K-POP community with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (6 Viewers)

Peach

Waiting for Daniel's debut
Reaction score
I went to the dentist and she said that even though all my wisdom tooth have come out, I still have to take them out. It'll cost me 500€.

Not to mention I have a cavity in one of my tooth and I had no clue. I need to change my eating habits, asap.

Throwback to when Daniel couldn't eat because of cavities he got from jellies and he had to stop, lmao. I'll be the same. :hmm:

raymondchouku

Trainee
Reaction score
Shipped With
Sometimes no matter how gentle you are, stating an opinion will only cause further division. In the words of Shindong, "Close Your Lips Shut Your Tongue."

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Staff Member
Reaction score
Fighting with a jerk elsewhere and I gotta say...the anxiety when I see a notif pop up and I know it's from them.
It's overwhelming.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Staff Member
Reaction score
I love Jurassic Park.

And dinos....so...so much.

Reaction score
Shipped With
Why is it everytime I think something nice about a member of my family when they go and decide to be an asshole :(

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Staff Member
Reaction score
Things are starting to feel a little better. Tomorrow is a new day.

I'm going to clean my room tomorrow.
Make it fresh.

Reaction score
Shipped With
Man. all this talk about male idols and female victums. Holy f. I am beyond infuriated. Motherf******

Really how low can trash get. I sincerely hope they get imprisoned never walk the streets again.

Its not a good time for me to post threads this needs to be sorted first i may come back later this week or next week.

And wow i cant believe a shooting happened in my country new zealand!!!!!!!!!!! 50 dead christchurch of all places. They really never catch a break.

The whole country is on fire rn. Damn. and here i am concerned of my akp return, i need to get firearms myself now. If this is possible here then i gotta up my protection. One hit knockout wont save me from a spray of bullets. damn. Crazy times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)