Welcome to the friendliest modern KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome K-POP community with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (4 Viewers)

Eden

Trainee
Reaction score
I really wanna see Foals in concert... Tho I'll have to go alone AND book a hotel cause my ass can't drive... And I'm way too pussy for that, like standing in a huge crowd with loud music... Sleeping alone in a big city... Dear humans in my area: get taste and come with meee

Eden

Trainee
Reaction score
People: praise the flying fuck outta me
Also people: act surprised I'm single and still virgin
Also people: don't date me

See where it goes wrong? Okay I've rejected enough guys and a few (really creepy) girls but... I'm openly gay, if you're female and into me, just confess! I'm not gonna do it if your ass still closeted or you're sending mixed signals...

My crush herself is guilty...
  • Doesn't believe I got nothing for Valentines (unless she sent me something that never arrived, then no, I really got nothing)
  • Calls me pretty and sweet
  • When some other chick posted pics of herself in revealing clothes... "You'd look good in that too" ehh no "but you have a great body" OKAY AKHFKSDHFHSF

Reactions: lexus and LeeriaYa

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Staff Member
Reaction score
I just LOVE how certain people on another place have basically been indirectly shitting on me, while praising those of a certain currently talked about fandom that starts with the letter after U that literally post the same exact thing I do.

Good job.

This is why I keep my nose out of scandalous shit, especially when it doesn't involve someone I don't care one way or the other for.
Why do I even bother, is the real question.
Rock the boat, baby.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Staff Member
Reaction score
The moment that one person on that one site was saying how he was going to be banned probably for a year but was allowed under circumstance to clear his name............and yet. There he is, mindlessly posting again on said site.

Ha.....haha.....what has it been, two weeks?

Don't mind me.

raymondchouku

Trainee
Reaction score
Shipped With
Rain, rain, go away.. come again another day....... all the world is waiting for the sun......

even though this gloomy weather that seems like it'll never end fits my feelings perfectly... >_> I would like not to be sick anymore and to feel better physically and mentally but it'll only get more stressful from now on sigh 😔

I think I speak for everyone in wanting to know... Which anime that is from?

LeeriaYa

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reaction score
Shipped With
Some people don’t care for the scars and your story

They just want to see your blood

Honestly I’m loving analogies more lately. It’s some poetic coping

UNNIE

Rookie
Reaction score
So many movements nowadays remind me of the religion I grew up in. Very alarming.​

Reactions: lexus

raymondchouku

Trainee
Reaction score
Shipped With
One of my personal favs - Mirai Nikki :)
My nephew has been trying to get me to watch that forever... but he wants me to watch Oreimo, which is weird, so I thought Mirai Nikki was too.. Perhaps I'll try it.

kodoku

Rookie
Reaction score
Shipped With
My nephew has been trying to get me to watch that forever... but he wants me to watch Oreimo, which is weird, so I thought Mirai Nikki was too.. Perhaps I'll try it.
oh damn, actually I'm not completely sure that's Yuki now that I look at it better.......0_0 for the longest time I thought it was from the first episode of MN :llama_shook: but anyway, Mirai Nikki is something I'd recommend but I'm a suvival game/horror lover, it's certainly not for everyone hehe

lexus

Married to Vikki, Jimin, and Daydreamer💍 👑
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Alright, who's listening to Squidward Nose again.
:seokeyes:

Reactions: LeeriaYa

kddicted

Nugu
Reaction score
Shipped With
I had a dream my uni was burned down when I went there and I tried heading home but the trains were all not operating and the main platforms were on fire too so I ran to the closest shopping centre but it was too and pretty much everything was burning down
Weird:pandanoreaction:

LeeriaYa

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reaction score
Shipped With
The songs playing right now on the forum sound like users are doing code for they’re preparing to have a stripper debut

I love when people chase their dreams

lexus

Married to Vikki, Jimin, and Daydreamer💍 👑
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Still need to figure out where else to volunteer at. I want to volunteer because I want to meet people my own age and make friends, but I don't even know where to start. I don't want to volunteer somewhere where there's only people that are older than me though. I mean of course I want to help out, but I also want to see if volunteering would help me get out of the house more and make a friend for once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)