• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

Post Your Random Thoughts

taemkitten

SHINee & ASTRO's Noona
Reaction score
Shipped With

<3

Idk your situation or what people are saying but I just want to tell you that from what I've seen of you, you seem smart, friendly and reasonable :pandalove: I hope you feel better soon
Thanks, your words are really kind. It was just something that two people were saying to me earlier about something I said, and it was hurtful in how they approached and belittled me. Said I lacked empathy.

I'm moving past it though - people aren't allowed to have that much power over me, especially those I barely know.

Is it a trend to unload all your problems/trauma onto some stranger online?
:hmm:
I assume this isn't about my above? My thoughts are kind of raw and everywhere at the moment so I see things and take them personally, sorry!

Elliah

Trainee
Reaction score
Thanks, your words are really kind. It was just something that two people were saying to me earlier about something I said, and it was hurtful in how they approached and belittled me. Said I lacked empathy.

I'm moving past it though - people aren't allowed to have that much power over me, especially those I barely know.
No one you don't know well should have that much power over your emotions, you're right. Good to hear you're moving past it!

kddicted

Trainee
Reaction score
Shipped With
I should really join a club or something if I want to make friends, not that I'm desperate but it might be a decent shot :pandaamazed:
Everyone in my lectures are from the same high schools, prestigious ones mind you, so I'm a new face just the way I wanted it to be
And my version of high school is far from causing me to cry five months later about missing it like they do

Peach

Here and there
Reaction score
Wisdom teeth.. why do you have to exist? I can barely keep money to myself, how am I supposed to give up 180€ for one tooth? I possibly have to cut out all 4. :pepecry2:

lexusuwu

☘🍀
Reaction score
This morning I could barely keep my eyelids open, but I forced myself to finally wake up. At least I’m half awake now.
:maheart:

kodoku

Trainee
Reaction score
Shipped With
Rain, rain, go away.. come again another day....... all the world is waiting for the sun......

even though this gloomy weather that seems like it'll never end fits my feelings perfectly... >_> I would like not to be sick anymore and to feel better physically and mentally but it'll only get more stressful from now on sigh 😔

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chan General 11
BritishLuvie General 18
Chahee General 21
Pigeon General 17
ImhereandImded General 3