Welcome to the friendliest modern KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome K-POP community with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (3 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Staff Member
Reaction score

<3

Idk your situation or what people are saying but I just want to tell you that from what I've seen of you, you seem smart, friendly and reasonable :pandalove: I hope you feel better soon
Thanks, your words are really kind. It was just something that two people were saying to me earlier about something I said, and it was hurtful in how they approached and belittled me. Said I lacked empathy.

I'm moving past it though - people aren't allowed to have that much power over me, especially those I barely know.

Is it a trend to unload all your problems/trauma onto some stranger online?
:hmm:
I assume this isn't about my above? My thoughts are kind of raw and everywhere at the moment so I see things and take them personally, sorry!

Elliah

Trainee
Reaction score
Thanks, your words are really kind. It was just something that two people were saying to me earlier about something I said, and it was hurtful in how they approached and belittled me. Said I lacked empathy.

I'm moving past it though - people aren't allowed to have that much power over me, especially those I barely know.
No one you don't know well should have that much power over your emotions, you're right. Good to hear you're moving past it!

kddicted

Nugu
Reaction score
Shipped With
I should really join a club or something if I want to make friends, not that I'm desperate but it might be a decent shot :pandaamazed:
Everyone in my lectures are from the same high schools, prestigious ones mind you, so I'm a new face just the way I wanted it to be
And my version of high school is far from causing me to cry five months later about missing it like they do

Peach

Waiting for Daniel's debut
Reaction score
Wisdom teeth.. why do you have to exist? I can barely keep money to myself, how am I supposed to give up 180€ for one tooth? I possibly have to cut out all 4. :pepecry2:

kodoku

Rookie
Reaction score
Shipped With
Today I'm thankful for being able to enjoy healthy and tasty foods, treating myself to nice gifts, and my throat hurting less though I'm still sick hehe :)

lexus

Married to Vikki, Jimin, and Daydreamer💍 👑
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
This morning I could barely keep my eyelids open, but I forced myself to finally wake up. At least I’m half awake now.
:maheart:

TwentyOneJongdae

✨ Crybaby's Best Bitch✨
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
Algebra can suck my non existent dick

kodoku

Rookie
Reaction score
Shipped With
Rain, rain, go away.. come again another day....... all the world is waiting for the sun......

even though this gloomy weather that seems like it'll never end fits my feelings perfectly... >_> I would like not to be sick anymore and to feel better physically and mentally but it'll only get more stressful from now on sigh 😔

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)