Official Post Your Random Thoughts

Bookworm

Nugu
Reaction score
So I was at the doctor's, and I was sitting in the waiting room next to the children's play-area, and I saw this Lego structure that looked oddly familiar to me. I later realized it was basically a really rough attempt at making the Eiffel Tower. The kid who built it has taste :sanapray:

• Wow
Reactions: kodoku and Izz

melancholia

stan all ggs
Reaction score
Ship
Reactions: Bookworm and Izz

Izz

y'all I'm still TwentyOneJongdae-
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Reactions: Bookworm

Bookworm

Nugu
Reaction score
In many ways (musically, lyrically, personality-wise, and so forth), I always feel better after some time spent with Sabaton; whether that be with their music, watching them run through their albums track-by-track, or being the goofiest and most adorable goobers that ever goobered on stage between songs, or just simply performing masterfully every single time. This video has always been special for me, though. Seeing beautiful Stockholm, Sweden outside in the autumn night, watching Sabaton play stripped-down acoustic renditions of their songs so close to the audience, I really feel like I'm there with them all, bonding through music... *sighs wistfully* Also, poor Joakim. Such a caged animal sitting on that chair XD And that country-style rendition of "Primo Victoria..." Pffffff, hehehe.

Reactions: kodoku

Foxia

Reaction score
I still need to complete my essay to get my points so I can go on internship in February.
Already finished it last June but the teacher mailed me with some points and I mailed him back 3 times already BUT HE DOESN'T RESPOND and I'm getting really pissed off now. It just gives me another load of stress to deal with and I just WANT IT DONE PLEASE :jisoosmh:

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
you know you listen to too much kpop and japanese music when you write the name of an american band and a song of theirs on youtube, followed by "eng sub"

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
oh ma gosh, why did he text me again TT pls just leave me alone cuz I don't wanna hang out ..

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
damn, on my period and having nosebleeds at the same time...... :nekosweat:

StarlessHeaven

the ice age never fades
Reaction score
Need to get into 'final breath' their old thrash death metal is addictive.
Being from Germany, they make awesome thrash anyways, much like Kreator. :)

I need this! (I doubt I'd get it by the end of the year but I might as well order).

Bookworm

Nugu
Reaction score
"And as the night falls, the general calls
And the killing carries on and on
What is the purpose of it all
What's the price of a mile?

Thousands of feet march to the beat
It's an army on the march
Long way from home
Paying the price in young men's lives

Thousands of feet march to the beat
It's an army in despair
Knee-deep in mud
Stuck in a trench with no way out"

--"The Price of a Mile" by Sabaton <3...

Reactions: kodoku

Bookworm

Nugu
Reaction score
I've always found the difference in attitude between European and American metal bands so interesting. Like, European metal bands have a lot more subdued members. American metal bands tend to be really aggressive. I've noticed that when an American metal band has to replace one of their members, the new member gets hazed a lot, like they're a bunch of frat boys. In European metal bands, there's light teasing and respect given to the new member. And just in general, American metal members treat each other like crap and call it endearing, like "guys will be guys." There are exceptions to the "rule" on both sides, true. But I think this difference would explain why a band like HammerFall can make a song and video celebrating all the major metal bands from their country (We Make Sweden Rock) while I can't list a single American metal band that would be so thoughtful...

Reactions: Cinna and kodoku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)