COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (43 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Why is Japanese stuff so incredible?? never fails to touch my heart.. really, I miss those days that were all about Naruto.... the characters and their stories filled with hardship, the emotions and hope I felt because of their voices, the music played.. the tears my favorite characters shed that made me cry along.....ahh good times, at least I can always go back and watch some vids and listen to some music hehe <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Me an hour ago: Omg you guys. I will watch your kids. We'll be fine. I got this!

Me now, after a broken vase and ripped curtain: I SO DON'T GOT THIS

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
just finished The Promised Neverland and it was so good!! those are some Death Note level mind games lol.. the idea is so good, they better make a second season too :chickill:
ahhhh I missed anime so muchhh :maheart:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I’d like to be a cat, at least for one day :wimwim:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
"sometimes I can't help but be an asshole"

do you consider this an apology? just lol
This gives me the same vibes as "yeah I can be a dick sometimes just u wait haha lol"

Just because you admit to it doesn't get you off the hook when u piss someone off and it doesn't make you cool for admitting how much of a terrible person you are, it just means you're proud of being a terrible person :^)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
The beat on Bitch Lasagna sounds really hard hitting but in reality it's Congratulations with the most savagery

Reactions Received
KS Coins
That was a well needed rest. Time to work.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don't look forward to the day I have to clean up all this mess in my apartment... it hasn't been this bad in a long time :sadcat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

wow.. I love it so much.. reminds me of what matters in life and opens my eyes some more though it also makes me scared of wasting it all away... I feel like doing better and living right because of this, beautiful song <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread