COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post your random thoughts about anime (2 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I know the sruggle. For me it's that I watch so many seasonal animes that I don't have rly time to watch older anime. I finally finished Aldnoah One's first season that I left in the middle multiple months just cause I was constantly behind seasonal ones :yolk: I constantly tell myself that no I'm just watching couple animes this season, most of new stuff isn't even that good, but I somewhat end up trying multiple out and then sticking with them.

If u just want one anime to watch this season Hanako-kun wouldn't be bad choice. The art style is so pretty! I actually didn't check Rikekoi, but I kinda don't want to, my quota is full..
For me, Pet's first ep was a bit underwhelming so i'm actually hoping the next ep or two are too so I can drop it for the one u mentioned or the Rikekoi one ;-;

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
For me, Pet's first ep was a bit underwhelming so i'm actually hoping the next ep or two are too so I can drop it for the one u mentioned or the Rikekoi one ;-;
I heard that Pet is trippy, but not that good, so I also didn't bother with it :jisoosmh:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I heard that Pet is trippy, but not that good, so I also didn't bother with it :jisoosmh:
It is trippy and I watched it because of that and this is only judging from the first episode but if it was executed better then it could be a great show but it's just confusing and not in an interesting way either, like it's not leaving me wanting to watch the next episode in hopes of finding answers, it's just leaving me not wanting to bother finding it out.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It is trippy and I watched it because of that and this is only judging from the first episode but if it was executed better then it could be a great show but it's just confusing and not in an interesting way either, like it's not leaving me wanting to watch the next episode in hopes of finding answers, it's just leaving me not wanting to bother finding it out.
Some visuals seemed interesting, but you can only go so far with visuals. I have other trippy stuff to watch this season so Pet just had to be dropped :joshmeh:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Just finished Beastars and it was actually a lot better than I expected it to be. Can't wait for season 2 :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I gave up in the beginning of ep 2. Trippy =/= interesting. I'll see what people's thoughts are in a few weeks. If I hear it's amazing, I might go back to it. That's the thing about keeping up with new shows. It's a gamble to stay invested because a show could turn into a hot mess half way through, and then you will have wasted your time.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I gave up in the beginning of ep 2. Trippy =/= interesting. I'll see what people's thoughts are in a few weeks. If I hear it's amazing, I might go back to it. That's the thing about keeping up with new shows. It's a gamble to stay invested because a show could turn into a hot mess half way through, and then you will have wasted your time.
Sometimes you have quality from beginning to end, but not always. There is couple shows I almost dropped, but ended up sticking with and actually ended up loving, but as often there is show that has interesting start but turns out boring or takes plot to awful directions.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
After a long break, I am finally back with anime :queen:
aoharu x kikanjuu was a favorite of mine a few years ago and even though its a bit silly, I still like it :pepeheart:
and Midori is still hot :sj_weary:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I am loving Dorohedoro. Favorite thing out of what I've watched this season.
It's amazing, so brutal but so fun :sakUwu:

HANAKO KUN SO CUTE
Best boy 2020 hands down, no matter who future brings, nobody can beat him

Props to voice actress, shes' doing gods work too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I started Erased yesterday and I finished it without a break lol I am really jobless after exams

Erased is such a good story, tho I knew who was the killer since we first saw him :lisalaugh: It was pretty obvious. It was still pretty exciting, I loved it. :nekolove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread