COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post your random thoughts about anime (7 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Yea it's just that I wasn't that into Bakemonogatari in the first place. I mostly found it as waifu bait that had mostly unlikeable cast which isn't good thing for waifu bait. And then seeing the teeth brushing scene, that scenes like that exist in the series doesn't rly give good image of it to me :joshmeh: I think i'm fine binging wholly different series i have been meaning to get into.
Thats understandable. I do still want to watch it after Nisemonogatari tho, just bc I liked Bakemonogatari, and Nisemonogatari is apparently infamous fornot being very favoured among the rest of the series aha so hopefully the rest of it should be more like Bakemonogatari but better!

But atm i'm taking a break from it, cuz I still have so many other animes I wanna watch and I don't wanna let them pile up too high

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm pretty bummed about Hoshiai No Sora's ending. Apparently the staff got informed way too late in production that the anime that was planned to have 24 eps was cut half. So they couldn't make changes to plot to fit to 12 eps and the ending was pretty much huge cliffhanger leaving everything unresolved. I still think they should have thought about sth else for last ep to give at least some kind of ending, that cliffhanger rly wasn't nice. Especially when the show is anime original and there is no other material that you can check out.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Will I ever finish my backlog of anime, probably not?
But I should make a start on it in 2020 in any case.

I keep piling them up. Not intentionally. Just because I always find something fun all the time to watch, then forget about the one before doh.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Violet Evergarden is a beautiful and wonderful anime, but I wasn't mentally prepared for the intense feels trip. :pepecry2:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I just finished The Promised Neverland and it was one of the best horror animes i've seen and horror is like my favourite genre in anime which is also one of the easiest genres in anime to disappoint so i'm really pleased we have this

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
In other news I was watching The Anime Man videos on YT and saw the video where he paid people on Fiver to review a hentai called Euphoria and my interest has been peaked, I think it's time to graduate from the ecchi my boys i'm goin in, it's on my plan to watch list as we speak :sanapray:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just finished The Promised Neverland and it was one of the best horror animes i've seen and horror is like my favourite genre in anime which is also one of the easiest genres in anime to disappoint so i'm really pleased we have this
It's continuing this year! But not until October.. :yolk:

In other news I was watching The Anime Man videos on YT and saw the video where he paid people on Fiver to review a hentai called Euphoria and my interest has been peaked, I think it's time to graduate from the ecchi my boys i'm goin in, it's on my plan to watch list as we speak :sanapray:
I'll pray for ur sanity :jisoosmh: :sanapray:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
My friend got over anime in like a few moments.
I need to keep him on the wagon, but idk what he watches that's reliable.
He did adore high school dxd. for the t and a and the story he says.

Maybe I can get him into Maken Ki which is kind of similar.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It has been quite weird to go through this seasons anime, my expectations have been crushed and exceeded, but not rly met :jisoosmh: Lot of weird shows this season. But speaking of weird, Hanako-kun has been my favorite so far. I rly like creepy cute art style it has going on, super stylished and saturated.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have gotten bit wary towards series that continue Gen Urobuchi's work aka Fate, Madoka Magica, Aldonoah Zero etc. The new writers just newer live up to his writing and I end up disappointed. Fate/Grand Order Babylon is pretty boring for me, just flashy animation but I don't rly care of characters and happenings. In other hand Magia Record is at least entertaining for Madoka Magica's continuation. But I doubt it will live up to original series. I have become picky thanks to Urobuchi, it's both great to be able to find amazing writing from him.. but also not cause I will be disappointed with whoever follows it :lazypotato: :lazypotato:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
アニメは素晴らしいです。それはとてもクールで、ほとんどの場合素晴らしいアニメーションを持っています。
i'm a very big otaku

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I saw the anime section at jb-hifi here and was so very tempted, to get a new anime.
But I held back due to budgeting restraints.

I am too fussy with what I want to watch as well, which doesn't help matters either.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I just finished watching Shinsekai Yori today, it's one of the ones i've had at the very top of my watchlist for a long time but I ended up watching so many 12 ep animes before it anyway just bc 25 eps is more of a commitment ig, but anyways

Wtf did they do to squealer in the final episode??? Did they learn nothing?? I agree he should have been punished since he literally massacred hundreds of innocent people but he had ambition to rise above the humans because of how disgustingly his race was treated. That punishment was just too much and was just as disgusting and brutal as what he did to earn it, if not more, since there wasn't anything he did to the humans that they hadn't probably already done to the queerats just because they could. The fact that they put what was left of him in a jar for display is even more fucked, like the punishment literally turned him into a ball of cancer just writhing in pain every single second and it's something they want to proudly display in a museum and everyone else is okay with that?? I think that summarises how fucked up this new human society of PK users is more than the entire rest of the series did combined, like I literally need jesus after seeing that ball of writhing flesh I just-

MOVING ON

I really loved the episode where we see Shun as a karma demon. It's sad because he dies and anyone who knows my tastes in anime knows that I really gravitate towards my dark haired boiis so really this should be my least favourite episode cuz I can't see him anymore ;-; but the whole episode with the music, the art, how they animated the world warping around Shun, even the voice acting was SO GOOD. The music and animation/art in particular just give this really dark feeling of dread, sorrow, unease, a little bit of sad love thrown in there, and it all comes together so beautifully. In fact the music puts me on edge literally throughout the series. Usually I only remember the OP and EDs of a soundtrack and the background music they use in the episodes is gone from my head after I finish each episode but with this anime i've just had this playlist on repeat, I like how some of the songs are very similar to each other but with slight differences to make them give off different vibes like with 'History of Despair' which is like when they're figuring out the saddening and dark past their ancestors took to create their society, and then 'Sad Song' which feels like when they discover the consequences of said dark past or when history repeats itself with Shun becoming a karma demon.

Welp this thread is called post your random thoughts for a reason and I really had to write these down somewhere, like I just physically couldn't keep them to myself so enjoy

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
It has been quite weird to go through this seasons anime, my expectations have been crushed and exceeded, but not rly met :jisoosmh: Lot of weird shows this season. But speaking of weird, Hanako-kun has been my favorite so far. I rly like creepy cute art style it has going on, super stylished and saturated.

I really wanna watch this too after Mother's Basement made a video on animes to watch this season, but trouble is I have sooo many animes on my to watch list and I don't wanna leave em all unwatched bc I kept adding more ;-; I also wanna watch Rikekoi too now ;-; so little time

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I really wanna watch this too after Mother's Basement made a video on animes to watch this season, but trouble is I have sooo many animes on my to watch list and I don't wanna leave em all unwatched bc I kept adding more ;-; I also wanna watch Rikekoi too now ;-; so little time
I know the sruggle. For me it's that I watch so many seasonal animes that I don't have rly time to watch older anime. I finally finished Aldnoah One's first season that I left in the middle multiple months just cause I was constantly behind seasonal ones :yolk: I constantly tell myself that no I'm just watching couple animes this season, most of new stuff isn't even that good, but I somewhat end up trying multiple out and then sticking with them.

If u just want one anime to watch this season Hanako-kun wouldn't be bad choice. The art style is so pretty! I actually didn't check Rikekoi, but I kinda don't want to, my quota is full..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread