COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post your random thoughts about anime (6 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have been thinking of finally watching some classic and/or popular series to figure out what they are about. And for some unknown reason I chose Gravitation as first one. And it sucks, it has been while since i watched anime this bad.. or at least two months xd, and everytime i think it's finally getting bit better i can get in board with this sth rly stupid and annoying happens and it gets worse. :nayeonisdone:

I'm just so mad making myself watch this, I could have watched Cowboy bepop or No game no life for god sakes why i'm watching this. :lazypotato::lazypotato:

I guess after Given i forgot how awful shonen-ais usually are and got blindsided :susPepe:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I need to finish all of sailor moon crystal and the binge needs to happen and happen soon.
Love me some Sailor Jupiter too <3

So much nostalgia with the sailor scouts.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I have been thinking of finally watching some classic and/or popular series to figure out what they are about. And for some unknown reason I chose Gravitation as first one. And it sucks, it has been while since i watched anime this bad.. or at least two months xd, and everytime i think it's finally getting bit better i can get in board with this sth rly stupid and annoying happens and it gets worse. :nayeonisdone:

I'm just so mad making myself watch this, I could have watched Cowboy bepop or No game no life for god sakes why i'm watching this. :lazypotato::lazypotato:

I guess after Given i forgot how awful shonen-ais usually are and got blindsided :susPepe:
How about Evangelion? :susPepe:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Soon™

Evangelion huh :jisoosmh:

I'm somewhere in the middle, i used to borrow dvd releases from library ages ago. I should get back to it though.
I think it's even on Netflix now, they've added lot of anime content recently :nakypog:
Even long series like Naruto and Fairy Tail lol, the new Hunter X Hunter too.

Or just go super old school shounen and watch Yu Yu Hakusho :jenniesmug:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think it's even on Netflix now, they've added lot of anime content recently :nakypog:
Even long series like Naruto and Fairy Tail lol, the new Hunter X Hunter too.

Or just go super old school shounen and watch Yu Yu Hakusho :jenniesmug:
Soon™

:lazypotato:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
One punch man opening song. It's like greatness and has no other equal.
And the way that boy punches, oh my!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Not anime but a manga shade (Idk if that's allowed, so I'll do it on a spoiler)
I'm really disappointed with Houseki no Kuni. It started so fucking good, so original and philosophical but now it's just like the mangaka doesn't know what to do. Actually, I'm pretty sure not even her knows what the hell is going on at this point, everything it's just a hot mess with irrelevant subplots and artificially extended conflicts that should have ended long ago.
I'm still reading because I want to see how it'll end but I'm far from happy tbh.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Soo I haven't really been keeping up with anime lately... but I watched this fight scene from Attack on Titan last night, the one with Eren's squad versus Bertholdt and Reiner, and it was suuuper well-done. It reminded me of what I liked about AoT in the first place: friends overcoming seemingly impossible, nightmarish odds together. I was watching that scene going, "Okay, um... how ARE you supposed to even beat these gu-- Oh. That's how. I see." But of course, it doesn't always work out... *sigh* Female Titan, you massacring jerk TT... but when it does, it's very inspiring.
Uhh then you should check
Levi vs Beast titan
, it was amazing. Also one of the best figth scene I've ever seen. Season 3 made me love AoT again :pepeheart:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Not anime but a manga shade (Idk if that's allowed, so I'll do it on a spoiler)
I'm really disappointed with Houseki no Kuni. It started so fucking good, so original and philosophical but now it's just like the mangaka doesn't know what to do. Actually, I'm pretty sure not even her knows what the hell is going on at this point, everything it's just a hot mess with irrelevant subplots and artificially extended conflicts that should have ended long ago.
I'm still reading because I want to see how it'll end but I'm far from happy tbh.
:jisoosmh: i have been kinda liking the directions it has taken, though it has been pretty wild

Reactions Received
KS Coins
:jisoosmh: i have been kinda liking the directions it has taken, though it has been pretty wild
I don't think everything is bad. I like the lunarians' character design as well as the landscape and architecture of the moon in general, even the clothes are beautiful, I give her that but the Achmea x Cairngorm thing gets on my nerves. What was even the point to them being married and shit? Phos is doing all the work while going through and existencial crisis and the other gems are aware of the issue and do nothing! (except for Padparasha on the latest chapter, I hope) and don't even make me start on the bunch of dumb rocks on earth. It seems like none them has the ability to think properly anymore and don't even ask themselves the real questions.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't think everything is bad. I like the lunarians' character design as well as the landscape and architecture of the moon in general, even the clothes are beautiful, I give her that but the Achmea x Cairngorm thing gets on my nerves. What was even the point to them being married and shit? Phos is doing all the work while going through and existencial crisis and the other gems are aware of the issue and do nothing! (except for Padparasha on the latest chapter, I hope) and don't even make me start on the bunch of dumb rocks on earth. It seems like none them has the ability to think properly anymore and don't even ask themselves the real questions.
Design has always been one of Houseki no Kuni's most intriguing and strongest points :nekolove: Tbh, I actually liked the relationship with Achmea and Cairngorm, but i have heard lot of plp not liking it also so I might be actually in minority there. I agree that lot of gems have started becoming bit annoying, either they are passive or useless or just annoying and useless xd But I'm not actually with Phos at all with her plans, so i'm more inclined to side with gems on earth. Overall i'm still quite excited as well as nervous at same time with where this is going. It has quickly become one of my favorite mangas, i love how unpredictable it has been.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I was just in awe last ep of Kanata no Astra. The dialogue, flashbacks, expressions, music.. it was just perfect and got me teary eyed although almost nth happened. Sometimes the dialogue and emotions just be that good. My heart is still beating fast. :nekoshy:

How does this anime get better from ep to ep is over me.

Last edited:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
They need to make a second season of Seto no Hanayome
it was literally perfect in the comedy department side of things.

Well I guess the Ova's were hinting at a second season?
Still it's frickin legendary funny and more folks need to watch it.

Plus Sun Seto is just hnnnngh all over.

the romance is sweet without being interfering either.
I should watch it again.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Music though 👌
and the drama. It may seem like innocent but there's actually a lot of messed up stuff going on. The animation is great and my architect ass can't get enough of the building designs and the city in general.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I finished Carol & Tuesday and I loved every minute, it was very satisfying to watch. :sj_weary:
Idk if they will make a second season but surely deserves one. I highly recommend this anime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread