COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post your random thoughts about anime (5 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Lol guess u got sucked in :sakUwu:

Tanjirou is pretty amazing, i think it really shows that he is eldest brother of big family, used of taking care of people who are childish xd

You aren't only one ; )

Lisa is killing it, she did ADAMAS for SAO: Alicizations opening while ago and I'm still obsessed by that song.
omg that video :llama_laugh::llama_laugh:

Oh yes, Adamas, I love that song, tho my favorite is still rising hope :pepeheart:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Apparently Vinland Saga will have 3 eps release every 3 weeks instead of regular 1 ep per week. And somehow that's just way worse in terms of waiting new eps. Who comes up with this stuff :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm almost done catching up to all the anime sequels I wanted to watch and already halfway through Toaru Majutsu no Index Season 3 and this season is even more butchered than the past 2 seasons lol. 7 years and this shitty adaptation is all we got. JC Staff is having such a bad track record since last year. They've also killed OPM S2 and got their hands on Konosuba movie as well :sadcat: Wishing the best for Railgun S3. It's probably the only good thing JC Staff produced from the Raildex universe.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Edit: I didn't read the "about anime" part, lmaoo clown

Black Butler was IT and anyone that disagrees is honestly missing out.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ughhh I'm so happy right now. The first episode of "Given" just came out and it's so much better than I imagined. A shounen-ai anime that actually has budget... Lerche is doing god's work adapting the amazing manga so well :sadcat: I hope the quality keeps up for the rest of the season.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ughhh I'm so happy right now. The first episode of "Given" just came out and it's so much better than I imagined. A shounen-ai anime that actually has budget... Lerche is doing god's work adapting the amazing manga so well :sadcat: I hope the quality keeps up for the rest of the season.
I'm just watching that, the animation looks great and i like the characters so far. Fingers crossed for the music, music animes should have some bops.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm just watching that, the animation looks great and i like the characters so far. Fingers crossed for the music, music animes should have some bops.
Yeah most popular music anime tend to be idol anime like Love Live or Uta Prince. I prefer band music tbh so I'm really happy this show actually has budget and they didn't half ass the music. The jam session was great especially. It's so great to actually hear what they're playing and singing (in future episodes) in the manga.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah most popular music anime tend to be idol anime like Love Live or Uta Prince. I prefer band music tbh so I'm really happy this show actually has budget and they didn't half ass the music. The jam session was great especially. It's so great to actually hear what they're playing and singing (in future episodes) in the manga.
It did sound good. There is couple bands one's, NANA is probably best with best music, but yup they aren't that recent. Idol anime really taking over and I'm not that interested of those.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It did sound good. There is couple bands one's, NANA is probably best with best music, but yup they aren't that recent. Idol anime really taking over and I'm not that interested of those.
Ohh Nana has been on my PTW list for so long. I don't really have the time though lol. I watch Uta Prince but not really for the music but for the characters. Even Angel Beats episode 3 with the girl band's music was better imo.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ohh Nana has been on my PTW list for so long. I don't really have the time though lol. I watch Uta Prince but not really for the music but for the characters. Even Angel Beats episode 3 with the girl band's music was better imo.
NANA was one of first animes I watched (well apart from what i saw as kid from tv) and its sth that has stayed with me since including the songs. Only downside that i have for it is that the anime doesn't cover whole story, but sadly the manga doesn't either (mangaka Ai Yazawa got sick in the middle and hasn't continued after that). Still if ur looking mature romance and drama anime, NANA is probably best one can find.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
NANA was one of first animes I watched (well apart from what i saw as kid from tv) and its sth that has stayed with me since including the songs. Only downside that i have for it is that the anime doesn't cover whole story, but sadly the manga doesn't either (mangaka Ai Yazawa got sick in the middle and hasn't continued after that). Still if ur looking mature romance and drama anime, NANA is probably best one can find.
Oof it's how I feel about HunterxHunter's endless hiatus. Istg if Togashi dies before its completed, I'm lose my fucking mind.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oof it's how I feel about HunterxHunter's endless hiatus. Istg if Togashi dies before its completed, I'm lose my fucking mind.
Indefinite hiatuses are worst.. both with mangas and kpop groups :jisoosmh: I don't mind mangaka's taking breaks like week of or couple, but when it's indefinite hiatus you never know if it's going to be continued or not. Seems pretty bad for NANA already.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Indefinite hiatuses are worst.. both with mangas and kpop groups :jisoosmh: I don't mind mangaka's taking breaks like week of or couple, but when it's indefinite hiatus you never know if it's going to be continued or not. Seems pretty bad for NANA already.
Well if NANA hasn't been updated for years now then it's pretty much the end. Mangas are a lot harder to complete in my experience. I have completed over 500 anime now but I still have like over 50 mangas in my Reading list because the updates are very slow.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ughhh... the long wait now begins. This is why I'm not into weekly anime that much unless if it's a series I was looking forward to.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
so I started Fruit basket, but I don't think I am gonna like it
I only watched two episodes tho, however its kinda boring and I already know that some characters are gonna annoy me, I just feel it
maybe I will give it a chance and continue, altough I dont feel like it right now xd

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
so I started Fruit basket, but I don't think I am gonna like it
I only watched two episodes tho, however its kinda boring and I already know that some characters are gonna annoy me, I just feel it
maybe I will give it a chance and continue, altough I dont feel like it right now xd
Did you see the original anime and/or manga?

I have quite liked the adaption this time through, I'm fan of manga, but wasn't as big on old anime. But i guess it's not for everyone, Fruits Basket is quite particular series you either like it or not. It's mostly drama series with some comedy elements and romances, but lot of angst and life lessons ^^,

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Did you see the original anime and/or manga?

I have quite liked the adaption this time through, I'm fan of manga, but wasn't as big on old anime. But i guess it's not for everyone, Fruits Basket is quite particular series you either like it or not. It's mostly drama series with some comedy elements and romances, but lot of angst and life lessons ^^,
Nope, this is my first attempt with the series

ahh angst and life lessons, I am a bit curious :nekosweat: well maybe I will give it another try, some more episodes and we will see
maybe its just not for me :lazypotato:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nope, this is my first attempt with the series

ahh angst and life lessons, I am a bit curious :nekosweat: well maybe I will give it another try, some more episodes and we will see
maybe its just not for me :lazypotato:
It's probably best to give it bit more time, and if you dislike the main cast after that it's not probably for u ^^;

Fruits Basket is quite slow-going in sense I guess, it has quite lot of mystery going on and foreshadowing, and that mystery will get quite slowly revealed piece by piece. It's actually quite dark anime despite how it initially seems which is sth i like.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's probably best to give it bit more time, and if you dislike the main cast after that it's not probably for u ^^;

Fruits Basket is quite slow-going in sense I guess, it has quite lot of mystery going on and foreshadowing, and that mystery will get quite slowly revealed piece by piece. It's actually quite dark anime despite how it initially seems which is sth i like.
you are soo good with words
I am going to give it another chance :pepeheart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread