• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Official Post your random thoughts about anime (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

StarlessHeaven

Asian Persuasion
Reaction score
My friend got over anime in like a few moments.
I need to keep him on the wagon, but idk what he watches that's reliable.
He did adore high school dxd. for the t and a and the story he says.

Maybe I can get him into Maken Ki which is kind of similar.

Reactions: blueberries
Reaction score
It has been quite weird to go through this seasons anime, my expectations have been crushed and exceeded, but not rly met :jisoosmh: Lot of weird shows this season. But speaking of weird, Hanako-kun has been my favorite so far. I rly like creepy cute art style it has going on, super stylished and saturated.

Reaction score
I have gotten bit wary towards series that continue Gen Urobuchi's work aka Fate, Madoka Magica, Aldonoah Zero etc. The new writers just newer live up to his writing and I end up disappointed. Fate/Grand Order Babylon is pretty boring for me, just flashy animation but I don't rly care of characters and happenings. In other hand Magia Record is at least entertaining for Madoka Magica's continuation. But I doubt it will live up to original series. I have become picky thanks to Urobuchi, it's both great to be able to find amazing writing from him.. but also not cause I will be disappointed with whoever follows it :lazypotato: :lazypotato:

TaeyoungKpopper

Trainee
Reaction score
アニメは素晴らしいです。それはとてもクールで、ほとんどの場合素晴らしいアニメーションを持っています。
i'm a very big otaku

Cinna

Nugu
Reaction score
Currently doing a Higurashi rewatch since apparently it's getting a remake (?).

StarlessHeaven

Asian Persuasion
Reaction score
I saw the anime section at jb-hifi here and was so very tempted, to get a new anime.
But I held back due to budgeting restraints.

I am too fussy with what I want to watch as well, which doesn't help matters either.

NASA

3ᑢ 273⁷
Reaction score
Ship
I just finished watching Shinsekai Yori today, it's one of the ones i've had at the very top of my watchlist for a long time but I ended up watching so many 12 ep animes before it anyway just bc 25 eps is more of a commitment ig, but anyways

Wtf did they do to squealer in the final episode??? Did they learn nothing?? I agree he should have been punished since he literally massacred hundreds of innocent people but he had ambition to rise above the humans because of how disgustingly his race was treated. That punishment was just too much and was just as disgusting and brutal as what he did to earn it, if not more, since there wasn't anything he did to the humans that they hadn't probably already done to the queerats just because they could. The fact that they put what was left of him in a jar for display is even more fucked, like the punishment literally turned him into a ball of cancer just writhing in pain every single second and it's something they want to proudly display in a museum and everyone else is okay with that?? I think that summarises how fucked up this new human society of PK users is more than the entire rest of the series did combined, like I literally need jesus after seeing that ball of writhing flesh I just-

MOVING ON

I really loved the episode where we see Shun as a karma demon. It's sad because he dies and anyone who knows my tastes in anime knows that I really gravitate towards my dark haired boiis so really this should be my least favourite episode cuz I can't see him anymore ;-; but the whole episode with the music, the art, how they animated the world warping around Shun, even the voice acting was SO GOOD. The music and animation/art in particular just give this really dark feeling of dread, sorrow, unease, a little bit of sad love thrown in there, and it all comes together so beautifully. In fact the music puts me on edge literally throughout the series. Usually I only remember the OP and EDs of a soundtrack and the background music they use in the episodes is gone from my head after I finish each episode but with this anime i've just had this playlist on repeat, I like how some of the songs are very similar to each other but with slight differences to make them give off different vibes like with 'History of Despair' which is like when they're figuring out the saddening and dark past their ancestors took to create their society, and then 'Sad Song' which feels like when they discover the consequences of said dark past or when history repeats itself with Shun becoming a karma demon.

Welp this thread is called post your random thoughts for a reason and I really had to write these down somewhere, like I just physically couldn't keep them to myself so enjoy

NASA

3ᑢ 273⁷
Reaction score
Ship
It has been quite weird to go through this seasons anime, my expectations have been crushed and exceeded, but not rly met :jisoosmh: Lot of weird shows this season. But speaking of weird, Hanako-kun has been my favorite so far. I rly like creepy cute art style it has going on, super stylished and saturated.

I really wanna watch this too after Mother's Basement made a video on animes to watch this season, but trouble is I have sooo many animes on my to watch list and I don't wanna leave em all unwatched bc I kept adding more ;-; I also wanna watch Rikekoi too now ;-; so little time

Reaction score
I really wanna watch this too after Mother's Basement made a video on animes to watch this season, but trouble is I have sooo many animes on my to watch list and I don't wanna leave em all unwatched bc I kept adding more ;-; I also wanna watch Rikekoi too now ;-; so little time
I know the sruggle. For me it's that I watch so many seasonal animes that I don't have rly time to watch older anime. I finally finished Aldnoah One's first season that I left in the middle multiple months just cause I was constantly behind seasonal ones :yolk: I constantly tell myself that no I'm just watching couple animes this season, most of new stuff isn't even that good, but I somewhat end up trying multiple out and then sticking with them.

If u just want one anime to watch this season Hanako-kun wouldn't be bad choice. The art style is so pretty! I actually didn't check Rikekoi, but I kinda don't want to, my quota is full..

Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ 273⁷
Reaction score
Ship
I know the sruggle. For me it's that I watch so many seasonal animes that I don't have rly time to watch older anime. I finally finished Aldnoah One's first season that I left in the middle multiple months just cause I was constantly behind seasonal ones :yolk: I constantly tell myself that no I'm just watching couple animes this season, most of new stuff isn't even that good, but I somewhat end up trying multiple out and then sticking with them.

If u just want one anime to watch this season Hanako-kun wouldn't be bad choice. The art style is so pretty! I actually didn't check Rikekoi, but I kinda don't want to, my quota is full..
For me, Pet's first ep was a bit underwhelming so i'm actually hoping the next ep or two are too so I can drop it for the one u mentioned or the Rikekoi one ;-;

Reaction score
For me, Pet's first ep was a bit underwhelming so i'm actually hoping the next ep or two are too so I can drop it for the one u mentioned or the Rikekoi one ;-;
I heard that Pet is trippy, but not that good, so I also didn't bother with it :jisoosmh:

NASA

3ᑢ 273⁷
Reaction score
Ship
I heard that Pet is trippy, but not that good, so I also didn't bother with it :jisoosmh:
It is trippy and I watched it because of that and this is only judging from the first episode but if it was executed better then it could be a great show but it's just confusing and not in an interesting way either, like it's not leaving me wanting to watch the next episode in hopes of finding answers, it's just leaving me not wanting to bother finding it out.

Reaction score
It is trippy and I watched it because of that and this is only judging from the first episode but if it was executed better then it could be a great show but it's just confusing and not in an interesting way either, like it's not leaving me wanting to watch the next episode in hopes of finding answers, it's just leaving me not wanting to bother finding it out.
Some visuals seemed interesting, but you can only go so far with visuals. I have other trippy stuff to watch this season so Pet just had to be dropped :joshmeh:

• Haha

lexus

Stan SIXNINE
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Just finished Beastars and it was actually a lot better than I expected it to be. Can't wait for season 2 :sanapray:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blueberries Anime 54