Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Official Post your random thoughts about anime

Rukia

Celebrity
Reaction score
This opening still fucking slaps after how many years... it's just too bad the opening was better than the anime itself lol

Reactions: blueberries

Midnight

Trainee
Reaction score
Noragami was good but it got repetitive real fast.
They could've fit the whole story in one season tbh, but I really enjoyed the characters so i'm not mad :sakUwu:

lexus

shake that bunny booty
Reaction score
Shipped With
I found out today that Takane to Hana has a live action series. I’m so excited :sj_weary:

(It’s a manga series btw)

lexus

shake that bunny booty
Reaction score
Shipped With
Yeah! I love that series so I'm excited too. It's so funny.
I haven't read it in a while, but I've always wanted it to become an anime. However, a live action series is definitely good enough for me. :nekolove:

Reactions: Cinna
Reaction score
Can't wait until Dororo's finale, shit has been going down and I'm not actually sure at all how this will end.

Also,

R.I.P rapidash, u deserved lot more

May you roam and roast greener fields :sanapray:

Cinna

Trainee
Reaction score
Sorry, haven't been watching, but i heard it started bit weak but has gotten better since. I have mostly ignored whole thing myself.
I see. That's essentially what I heard about it, but I wanted to see what others thought.

Reaction score
Although One Punch Man's season 2 still has pretty awful animation.. i get hyped about it everytime i see Garou on screen. I have problem.

Cinna

Trainee
Reaction score
Not a spoiler, but I think Dororo had a fitting ending. 1st half of the show was stronger than the 2nd imo. Overall it was quite enjoyable.

Reaction score
Not a spoiler, but I think Dororo had a fitting ending. 1st half of the show was stronger than the 2nd imo. Overall it was quite enjoyable.
I was bit more mixed about ending, some choices fo characters were downright frustrating to me and tbh i was hoping bit more.

Hyakkimaru's smile in the end was best part xd

You are right, 1st half had some stronger story points like whole Mio and orphanage saga. Though i gotta say i enjoyed many of the eps towards end too including appearance of Rapidash, but just the last ep that is most important ep, was bit unsatisfactory for me. Overall really good series though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)