COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post your random thoughts about anime (2 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Is it underrated though? The whole series is actually highly rated. Sadly, I never got into it because I was intimidated with how many squeals and spin offs there was to it, I kept thinking "I'll never have enough time to watch all this" lol.
It's pretty underrated internationally imo. It deserves more love.

I wouldn't let the number of season put you off at all. I was worried at too first but I had finished them before I even knew it. The filler episodes aren't boring like Naruto either. You sort of learn something from each episode as each episode has different youkai with different stories and experiences. There are many episodes that are just filler episodes but make you want to cry. You don't see them as filler episodes as you watch them either; they seem like experiences for the main character to grow. It's slow paced but worth it.

It was a really great break from all the action/shounen anime that I was watching as well. If you want really good character development and beautiful art, I would have to recommend it to you. Plus, it's a shoujo anime with no romance.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Shigure is still my favorite Sohma :welp:
Maybe it's cause I'm older or maybe cause I read the manga, but I have started to appreciate Shigure lot more this time on. Definitely character that is more than meets eye. God he can be scary though, that line in last ep yikes xd

Anime is life <3
Natsume's Book of Friends is such an underrated anime. It deserves more love. :yolk:
It has been in my PTW list forever, I also have friend who loves it and has been recommending it forever :yolk:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Maybe it's cause I'm older or maybe cause I read the manga, but I have started to appreciate Shigure lot more this time on. Definitely character that is more than meets eye. God he can be scary though, that line in last ep yikes xd

It has been in my PTW list forever, I also have friend who loves it and has been recommending it forever :yolk:
You should watch it lol. You won't regret it. :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
the problem is that i only like shounen or shonen ai

i heard people said Violet evergarden is really good but when i read the synospsis it sound so boring
Its not actually boring, but a bit slow
and really sad, you have to be in a kind of mood to enjoy it imo

edit: oh someone already said that its slow :facepalm:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just finished the Chimera Ant arc in HxH. :maheart:

I love how we're led to cheer for the main antag (at least I did!) Meruem, Komugi... :pepecry1: This arc made me dislike gon a little tbh. I know he was sad about Kite but he really went off the rails. o_O Hate Pouf but his ost is beautiful.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Shigatsu Wa Kimino Uso is one of those anime that is so highly acclaimed that I'm scared to watch because I might not like it. This happened to me with Steins' Gate and I felt like I was the only one in the world who thought "meh"

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Shigatsu Wa Kimino Uso is one of those anime that is so highly acclaimed that I'm scared to watch because I might not like it. This happened to me with Steins' Gate and I felt like I was the only one in the world who thought "meh"
I usually end up liking highly rated shows, maybe i'm easy like that. Though sometimes the hype makes me feel bit meh about it like although I think My Hero Academia is good show, I still think it's really overrated

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I usually end up liking highly rated shows, maybe i'm easy like that. Though sometimes the hype makes me feel bit meh about it like although I think My Hero Academia is good show, I still think it's really overrated
Did you like Shigatsu Wa Kimino Uso and Stens' Gate?

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Did you like Shigatsu Wa Kimino Uso and Stens' Gate?
... they are in my plan to watch list :lazypotato:

(i read stein's gate as manga though it was okay but kinda meh.. maybe the anime is better)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Good to know someone else thinks Steins Gate is meh. :taesip:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ugh... I wanna rewatch Hyouka so bad but I have a lot of anime I still want to watch. What a dilemma. I really hate it when I get the sudden urge to rewatch anime I've watched years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread