• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Game Post the song that you're currently listening to (2 Viewers)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

RainbowDevil

Video Game Designer
Reaction score
Ship
YOU ACTUALLY LIKED IT?
Oh thank god i can't completely cancel your taste... it's quite the low quality song tbh but i liked it.

Vikki

Life is like a rainbow
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
YOU ACTUALLY LIKED IT?
Oh thank god i can't completely cancel your taste... it's quite the low quality song tbh but i liked it.
Lol yes I did, its catchy. It took me a little time to like it though :chickill:

RainbowDevil

Video Game Designer
Reaction score
Ship
Lol yes I did, its catchy. It took me a little time to like it though :chickill:
Interesting... it took me like 5 to actually like it, Gangsta was much better, hoping for a high quality next release whenever it comes.

Vikki

Life is like a rainbow
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Interesting... it took me like 5 to actually like it, Gangsta was much better, hoping for a high quality next release whenever it comes.
I thought Gangsta was way worse :chickill:
This one was written by one of the members if I remember correctly, maybe thats why it was lower quality?

RainbowDevil

Video Game Designer
Reaction score
Ship
I thought Gangsta was way worse :chickill:
This one was written by one of the members if I remember correctly, maybe thats why it was lower quality?
I think so yea, yea i remember you not liking Gangsta that's why i thought you wouldn't like this either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)