COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Popular animes you just can't get into (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
For me it's Jojo's Bizarre adventure and Gintama. I keep hearing how good these two are, but when I decided to give them a try I was just bored and ended up dropping them cause I couldn't keep paying attention :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
For me it's Jojo's Bizarre adventure and Gintama. I keep hearing how good these two are, but when I decided to give them a try I was just bored and ended up dropping them cause I couldn't keep paying attention :jisoosmh:
I can't stand JoJo's art style and I'm still trying to guess why One punch man is so popular.
I haven't watched Gintama, I guess I should give it a try.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Naruto, One Punch, Attack on Titan... ... Basically almost everything currently.

@SuddenlyKfan Gintama is funny as hell so long as you have a special fed up sense of humor and cannot get offended easily.

Last edited:

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Gintama, watched 7-8 eps
Code Geass,
only watched s1 ( i know its really really popular and S1 was actually great, still, need to rewatch it !!! shame on me )
Steins;Gate, watched only around 5-6 eps, ( want to give steins;gate another chance, dunno why i stopped )
Hunter X Hunter, stopped after ~20-30 eps
My Hero Academia, dunno s2 was boring, watched it incidentally, s1 was somehow more interesting for me
One Punch man, watched it incidentally
Kuroko's Basketball, stopped around s3.. cant get more into it
Psycho-Pass, i really dont remember why 🤣
Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tale, just to much content and fillers.. and too many eps.. 🙂

and so on.. llama_twerkllama_twerk

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
^^^ Same for both JJBA and Gintama, and I've tried Gintama several times (which is generous because I usually only give you three episodes to catch my attention, lol..........)

Fairy Tale, FMA, Ouran High School Host Club.....more probably, but I've not been watching anime lately so.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Mirai Nikki, Tokyo Ghoul and Re:Zero are really bad

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Attack On Titan

It’s not a bad show, but I just can’t get into it.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Omg yes Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! THE. ART. IS. SO. BAD. The story is so so. But I can't stand the art omg.
I also found Steins;Gate, Guilty Crown and Re:Zero quite boring.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Gintama for me too. I've tried several times but I just can't :wimwim:
And while I don't mind it, Erased (Boku dake ga inai machi) is overrated af to me :susPepe:

Reactions Received
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
KS Coins
one punch man, (mob psycho is much much better)
re:zero
and especially bnha. i watched one season of it and it’s so fucking generic
:wimwim:

Reactions Received
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
KS Coins
also OP gintama gets better. it’s not a good series to marathon because it takes a while. i used to think it was mediocre but it’s honestly good. you have to get to the first serious arc, which is like 30-50 eps in

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Omg yes Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! THE. ART. IS. SO. BAD. The story is so so. But I can't stand the art omg.
I also found Steins;Gate, Guilty Crown and Re:Zero quite boring.
Jojo's art confuses me. I appreciate it on some level, it's stylished and stands out, it does it's own thing. But it's really ugly too xd

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
also OP gintama gets better. it’s not a good series to marathon because it takes a while. i used to think it was mediocre but it’s honestly good. you have to get to the first serious arc, which is like 30-50 eps in
I just rarely watch animes that are long these days so watching 30 eps of sth that isn't good so that it would get good doesn't sound most appealing :jisoosmh: I know that there is some animes like that though, Katekyo Hitman Reborn is same the start is just nonsense and jokes, the plot doesn't kick in until around 20th ep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread