COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Popping in. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
plug.dj
KS Coins
Fandom
Visuals
Hey, I'm Blacklily, with superficial white lily with raven black hair, born in 96. Here to just spread negativity and annoy people in general,

Oh, I like k-pop.

Hello.

Hi.

Hey.

HEY LISTEN!

Reactions Received
Website
plug.dj
KS Coins
Fandom
Visuals
Hello! I hope you enjoy KPS and get a positive experience out of it ^^

What groups do you like?
There's so many, loads of old groups, that I don't get over, like Beast, 2pm, 2am, F.T Island, BAP, mblaq, and so on, though of more current groups it's mainly the girl groups that interest me.

Q

Queen

November here, the month no one cares about cause it's between halloween and christmas with zero events.
ooofphh that's true there was christmas music already playing in the stores I went to today

you could always claim your birthday as the most important holiday of the month lol

Reactions Received
Website
plug.dj
KS Coins
Fandom
Visuals
ooofphh that's true there was christmas music already playing in the stores I went to today

you could always claim your birthday as the most important holiday of the month lol
Nah, my birthday is an alarm that says "IT's time to grow up." Which I just press the snooze button on. Haven't really celebrated it for a while now, so it's just another day.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hi there, welcome. :pandalove:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Yay another 96 liner. I hope you have fun on the forums. ^^
:pepecheer:

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Welcome :pepecheer:

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
There's so many, loads of old groups, that I don't get over, like Beast, 2pm, 2am, F.T Island, BAP, mblaq, and so on, though of more current groups it's mainly the girl groups that interest me.
I think you and I would get along great! Are you excited for Taecyeon's return next year?!

Welcome to KPS! I'm Emily, a 93, and I don't shut up about boys I like.

Reactions Received
Website
plug.dj
KS Coins
Fandom
Visuals
I think you and I would get along great! Are you excited for Taecyeon's return next year?!

Welcome to KPS! I'm Emily, a 93, and I don't shut up about boys I like.
I am excited and worried, after all he's no longer part of JYP, so I wonder how that will work out with his leadership role in 2pm. .

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I am excited and worried, after all he's no longer part of JYP, so I wonder how that will work out with his leadership role in 2pm. .
Do you think he could have a shot as a soloist? I have no doubt he'll probably go back into dramas and I look forward to the possibility of an ost.

Reactions Received
Website
plug.dj
KS Coins
Fandom
Visuals
Do you think he could have a shot as a soloist? I have no doubt he'll probably go back into dramas and I look forward to the possibility of an ost.
Don't know about soloist, he'll probably feature in some solo songs, don't know if he's going to go solo by himself though.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Hey, I'm Blacklily, with superficial white lily with raven black hair, born in 96. Here to just spread negativity and annoy people in general,

Oh, I like k-pop.

Hello.

Hi.

Hey.

HEY LISTEN!
Hello

Hows drew

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread