COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Police confirm legitimacy of Seungri prostitution chat + hidden camera chat obtained through another celeb’s phone (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
SeungriSuit-600x400.jpg

Seungri’s alleged violation of the anti-prostitution laws has continued to be a major developing story that last left off when he was booked and his status was changed to a suspect. At the center of this has always been the credibility of the texts, as Seungri, YGE, and Yuri Holdings have all denied their validity. Thus, it seems weird then that international media had been virtually ignoring reports from Korea that say police confirmed that after investigation the KakaoTalk chats were not fake or fabricated.

The police official said, “Following analysis of the Kakao Talk conversations, it was confirmed that chat room actually existed and the conversation were not fabricated or manipulated.“

So basically, unless Seungri’s lawyers can somehow challenge that the KakaoTalk conversations were legitimate, there’s no real need to tip-toe around this issue anymore as if there’s no public evidence that Seungri was involved in wrongdoing. It’s all there and it’s terrible.

I really don’t understand how this had not been deemed worthy of news internationally when it’s arguably the single most relevant piece of information to the police naming him a suspect.

——

Furthermore the hidden camera chat room where they would share hidden cameras and pictures was exposed after a fellow celebrity took their phone into be repaired and that worker served as the whistleblower on this whole thing.

According to their report, the chatroom messages were obtained from a fellow celebrity’s phone. The report explained that a celebrity, who is also in the same chatroom, sent in his cellphone to get repaired. The full story was discovered through this cellphone and this is how the whistleblowing and the subsequent investigations began.

It doesn’t seem anybody has questioned the validity of those exchanges as of yet and judging by how they were acquired (through the physical phone), I’m not sure they will.

——

Meanwhile, Seungri is now banned from leaving the country.

On March 11, The Kyunghyang Shinmun reported that the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency banned Seungri from leaving the country after booking him, meaning that his status was changed from that of a target of investigation (the stage before someone becomes a suspect in Korean criminal law) to that of a suspect.

This appears to just be getting started.

source: http://www.asianjunk...r-celebs-phone/

SHOOK

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
According to their report, the chatroom messages were obtained from a fellow celebrity’s phone. The report explained that a celebrity, who is also in the same chatroom, sent in his cellphone to get repaired. The full story was discovered through this cellphone and this is how the whistleblowing and the subsequent investigations began.
damn WHO

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I really don't know what to say. I hope they reveal EVERY name. I don't care who it is. I don't support criminals.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
hes a gross person. he deserves to be put in jail. I knew it from the very beginning of this whole scandal that he was guilty, and now I know it for sure. it's so disturbing how this man was literally in one of the biggest boy groups in the world, he had millions of supporters that were willing to do anything for him, and he goes back and repays them by doing this, hes been doing tours and living his best life while the victims have to suffer in the shadows. he has not only ruined the reputation of his group and everyone else that has to, unfortunately, be under the same label as him, hes ruined multiple lives as well. I'm praying for the victims, they deserve justice.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
I really don't know what to say. I hope they reveal EVERY name. I don't care who it is. I don't support criminals.
Same here. They could name one of my favourite celebrities tomorrow and I wouldn't hesitate to cancel that person. Because I refuse to continue supporting someone who has been convicted of a sexual crime against women.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Criminals.

Where is the waiting for actual factual evidence defence crew.
Where is I don't witch hunt crew?
Innocent until proven guilty crew?

May the victims get justice and the lot of these despicable men rot!

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
At first I was willing to forgive Seungri tbh

I mean, sure, the way he was speaking in the original group chat was gross but we all know how commonplace prostitution is in SK and as long as the women were willing participants then I still would've supported him (although I still thought he should be punished for breaking the law).

The straw that broke the camels back for me was the hidden camera stuff, I don't care how you try to explain that away, it's just wrong even if he wasn't the one recording or sharing the videos, the fact that he chose to associate himself with someone who did that on a regular basis speaks volumes about his character and the fact that he stayed in that group chat and continued to watch those videos is disgusting to me!

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Criminals.

Where is the waiting for actual factual evidence defence crew.
Where is I don't witch hunt crew?
Innocent until proven guilty crew?

May the victims get justice and the lot of these despicable men rot!
Waiting for factual evidence and thinking innocent proven guilty?

Believe what you want yourself, but don't mix other people in that.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can't say I'm surprised (BB members always gave me "off" vibes, nor do these accusations come out of nowhere) but still, ew

This man (if you can call him that, actual monster) has 0 respect for women, for fellow human beings! Using your fame to ruin people's lives while you could be using it to help and inspire others is just sick and I hope the other celebs involved get revealed ASAP, Idec which ones are involved, I just hope it's not too many, because ew

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Same here. They could name one of my favourite celebrities tomorrow and I wouldn't hesitate to cancel that person. Because I refuse to continue supporting someone who has been convicted of a sexual crime against women.
Yes, this is why I can't understand when these fangirls say "Oppa, everything will be fine."

I mean, hello? This isn't a crime such as not paying taxes or taking drugs. Women were filmed against their will during sex and the videos were sent to other people.

How can people justify such behavior?

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Believe what you want yourself, but don't quote me.
If you are calling out group of people here that exist in this forum on a public thread, yes I will quote you. If you don't want to get quoted, with different opinions don't post.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
If you are calling out group of people here that exist in this forum on a public thread, yes I will quote you. If you don't want to get quoted, with different opinions don't post.
" If "
Nobody called you or anyone else out.
But "if" the shoe fits cinderella...

Just like you're allowed to express your opinions so am I.
Don't get mad "if" I call you out on a public forum.
:nosejoo:​

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
" If "
Nobody called you or anyone else out.
But "if" the shoe fits cinderella...

Just like you're allowed to express your opinions so am I.
Don't get mad "if" I call you out on a public forum.
:nosejoo:​
If you don't expect me getting pissed at people demonizing vips for wanting more information and wanting to see this until the end before condeming someone they have believed in and followed years, you are wrong. There is enough antis and trolls about this case that is very serious to large group of people in several forums and what I have liked here is the level headed discussion from different viewpoints. I can take people being mad for women being treated this way and also believing in the negative reports, but no i won't tolerate any kind of attacks towards fans who are suffering most- from people that are commenting on forums so not from people involved aka victims- with all this.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
If you don't expect me getting pissed at people demonizing vips for wanting more information and wanting to see this until the end before condeming someone they have believed in and followed years, you are wrong. There is enough antis and trolls about this case that is very serious to large group of people in several forums and what I have liked here is the level headed discussion from different viewpoints. I can take people being mad for women being treated this way and also believing in the negative reports, but no i won't tolerate any kind of attacks towards fans who are suffering most- from people that are commenting on forums so not from people involved aka victims- with all this.

I didn't demonize nobody, and I don't get why you're taking your frustrations out on me.
The victimization of it all...

You have a problem with what I say on a public forum, make use of the ignore button.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread