COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News POKEMON SWORD AND SHIELD LEGENDARIES REVEALED (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

During today’s Pokemon Sword and Shield Direct, Nintendo finally revealed the Legendary Pokemon of both games.

The two legendary Pokemon are Zacian and Zamazenta. Zacian is Sword’s Legendary Pokemon, and looks like a Wolf holding a sword in its mouth. Meanwhile, Zamazenta is Shield’s legendary Pokemon – and features a mane of armor.

Check them out below. We’ll report back when we hear more!

“The Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta are shrouded in mystery and are unknown even to those who live in the Galar region. Zacian’s attacks are so graceful that its movements captivate opponents. Holding what appears to be a sword in its mouth, Zacian’s shining blade can cut through anything. With majestic movements and what appears to be a shield covering its body, Zamazenta can turn back any attack and overwhelm any opponents that dare face it.”
Source:
Link

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I like the concept but like.... come on.... they could have made them look a bit different from each other. They look like the same Pokemon but with different forms like Deoxys :kijoongstare:

Also...

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I like the concept but like.... come on.... they could have made them look a bit different from each other. They look like the same Pokemon but with different forms like Deoxys :kijoongstare:

Also...

What if that is what they are though :joshmeh:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I actually like it especially my boi Zamazenta with the shield mane :nekolove: even though he kinda looks like another Solgaleo

They have different names so most probably they're different entities. Pokemon with different forms retain their original names.
Like that has stopped Pokémon before, last gen they added a legendary that was the result of evolution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread