COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Oy, let's talk about some SUJU (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Ok so i'm not an Elf and i know close to nothing about them actually besides way too many of their songs and most of their names and faces
and basically everything Heechul ever did (akgae much)

One thing that confused me a lot is... who is their best vocalist?
We all hear how SUJU is an awesome vocal group with great live performances and strong voices
Ryeowook seems to have the most oustanding voice but i'm not sure if it's the most stable or great sounding voice in the group?

(Also hello i'm back for a whole minute to post this cause why not, discuss)​

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well it's hard to say.
KRY are obviously the best vocalists ( The KRY unit is Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung). It defenlty comes down to preferance to me.
I always adored Yesung's voice the most ( and btw. Kyu is my bias soooo...)and I do have a thing for deep, full male voices.
But also KRY are not the only amazing vocalits in SJ. Heechul for example is crazy good, and he was supposed to debut with TRAX as their lead vocalist I believe. But he is quite insecure so that explains why he has so little lines. Donghae is a good example too. He has quite the soothing voie and actually is composing too. He puts his heart and soul into music. And don't get me started on how much I love Sungmin's voice ( he needs to comeback asap :yolk::chickill:

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think it really boils down to what you prefer in a voice or what you look at, my preference personally is Yesung out of all the voices, but Kyuhyun blows me away with his notes a lot of the times

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Many people seem to think that Kyuhyun is the best vocalist when it comes to technique. I definitely like Kyuhyun's voice the most. Yesung is a good second but I feel like the songs really don't fit his husky voice, so he rarely gets to show what he can actually do. Ryeowook is by no means bad and he can truly hit those high notes, but I just personally don't care for his voice type.

It's funny though, they're all so different but that just enables them to complement each other perfectly. I can't wait for KRY to be back together again :sanapray:

And don't get me started on how much I love Sungmin's voice ( he needs to comeback asap
Oh god yes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread