• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

ANON [OPEN-READ OP] [ANON] Tell Me Your Secrets!

Jimin

ıllıllı ♪ мocнι ѕenpaι ♫ ıllıllı
Reaction score
Shipped With

Jimin

ıllıllı ♪ мocнι ѕenpaι ♫ ıllıllı
Reaction score
Shipped With

Belgizen

Taeyong fluffles
Reaction score
Shipped With

Lovely_Cornchips

Rookie
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
I'm so excited to be apart of the growth KpopSource

Same here! It's cool to be one of the first hundred users to register here and we're already past a hundred now and still growing. It's honestly so cool.

Lovely_Cornchips

Rookie
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
no one likes me, I know people are just nice to me. I wouldn't even like myself tbh.

Work on yourself then, if you believe you wouldn't even like yourself if you met yourself work on it. Grow and change. Get rid of the bad habits you have or the ones you don't like...do exercises to better yourself. Try to change your way of thinking.

You also never know how people really feel about you, I bet people do like you-you just are doubting yourself.

Lovely_Cornchips

Rookie
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
i'll die alone, without anyone who loved me

Lies.

It's easy to feel lonely when you isolate yourself and convince yourself that others don't like you.
I'm sure people do like and love you though and that when your time does come you will have loved ones with you.

Lovely_Cornchips

Rookie
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
I personally think KS should use a design that's not similar to akp. Make this website original so it will attract more people is what I'm trying to say.

I mean @Taeyeon I think this is more for you.
Though I will say I think there isn't much flexibility with forum designs so I personally don't have an issue with it.

Lovely_Cornchips

Rookie
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
so this forum is basically a copy of akp forum? all the official threads are stolen from that forum and users are encouraged to poach users from akp forums. Positive community? pfft. stealing ain't positive...as fr users, give it a couple of months...there will be toxic ones here as well. till then enjoy your little forum. I hope y'all survive more than kayo/ent.

Honestly, I wasn't planning on responding to or posting some of the negative ones but I'm just going to go ahead and say it. Nothing on AKP is a hundred percent original and if it was-those who took over certain things chose not to give credit. AKP is not unique. No forum is, nothing is unique in the modern world unless there is something you genuinely haven't' discovered. You may think AKP is unique but it isn't, positivity threads aren't individual to AKP.

This thread here I was given it by the original creator and she much prefers it be over here than it be on AKP. Other users took the threads they had over there and moved them over here. Threads that are community threads show up on every forum AKP is not unique-take your negativity and go back there instead of dragging your mopiness over here to ruin this for others. This place is nice and I genuinely love and appreciate the homey atmosphere and how active the staff are and how dedicated they are as well.

Also the toxic users won why would they come here?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lovely_Cornchips General 19
Keynam General 38
Lovely_Cornchips General 8
JoanaIsHere General 12
Ineul_Ze General 9