COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[OPEN-READ OP] [ANON] Tell Me Your Secrets! (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think Seventeen and NCT concepts are basically the same, only Seventeen doesn't overcomplicate things

T-the concept of having a lot of members??? A-Prince called <.<

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm too lazy to make an account so i lurk around here, just like i did on *** for years. if this forum's still around in two years i'll probably become an official member then xD

Sorry had to block the name out XD

Hope you join us soon though ^^

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I like to eat ice Like I can't go a couple hours without it I have a problem I think :")

Well uh yeah you might want to work on that-it really doesn't sound healthy.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have trouble building relationships with people in life. I come on forums in part to get my daily dose of socialization, but more often than not, I end up feeling sadder. Even online, I'm the one nobody notice. I feel invisible. It hurts.

I hope you know you can come to me anytime you need attention. While people think needing attention is a bad thing, it really isn't, and it isn't shameful to want or need it. I hope you stop feeling invisible anon because genuinely nobody deserves to feel that way-sending you lots of love and hope that things look up for you <3

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
sometimes i feel like my ult bias is no longer my ult and then i feel guilty i still love you tho _ _ _ _ _ _

I have a feeling revealing your ult would've revealed who you were? XD

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
this is more of an akp confession but whatever... so when i first joined akp someone made a thread about how they got married. There wasn't any context so I thought that user like LEGIT got married, so I congratulated them and stuff and was happy for them and all that. And then I found out about marrying feature thing and i was so embarrassed and I kinda just pretended it didn't happen.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I said I would be celibate, and I will, but its a lot harder than I thought....and im not sure whether its okay to have thoughts of sexual things ....likeif i post abiut how I wantf to choke on gordon ramsays dick....i do, but does that make my being celibate pointless if i still have the thoguhts towardx guys like this? and in real life i do not say things like this but on kps and akp i do because its a place different, (note: not demanding answers, just ponderng outloud, though if anyone has some clarification)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread