COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

One thing you want from your faves next comeback? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
BTS- A pop R&B track that is dance heavy and rap centric.

MAMAMOO-Another fun vocal heavy song

G-idle- A hard hitting dance song with more heavy instruments in the back. Akin to Everglow, or what they did for League of Legends

Gfriend-Rough 2.0. Or something like SNSD's The Boys.

2NE1-PLEASE REFORM! In reality a Minzy comeback with something like Tinashe throw a fit or Everglow's new song.

IKON-Something like Jerk.

WINNER- Something like Love me Love me or Really Really but with rock elements.

BIGBANG- Just comeback....but if they do experiment with more modern sounds like Latin, trap or tropical house.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I want Twice to branch out a little more on their concept. Im not one of those ones who think all their songs are the same but I do think it is time they tried at least a largely new concept to what they have been doing. I think their next comeback could be a start for them. I also want Tzuyu to write her own song as she is the last one left to not do so.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want Twice to branch out a little more on their concept. Im not one of those ones who think all their songs are the same but I do think it is time they tried at least a largely new concept to what they have been doing. I think their next comeback could be a start for them. I also want Tzuyu to write her own song as she is the last one left to not do so.
I am sure they would do good. Let's not forget how different some sixteen performances are.
Honestly, just look at bdz and yes or yes - the vibe is changing. I believe they are slowly going towards a different concept.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I am sure they would do good. Let's not forget how different some sixteen performances are.
Honestly, just look at bdz and yes or yes - the vibe is changing. I believe they are slowly going towards a different concept.
exactly. I totally think it is possible and I do think they are slowly moving towards it. Also Sana, Momo, Dahyun, and Tzuyu are currently on Osen's Star Road and Sana said this comeback is something new so I am looking forward to see what exactly that mean.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
exactly. I totally think it is possible and I do think they are slowly moving towards it. Also Sana, Momo, Dahyun, and Tzuyu are currently on Osen's Star Road and Sana said this comeback is something new so I am looking forward to see what exactly that mean.
oh yes. I think changes are really happening and I also believe that we onces are ready for something new and to start a new musical era for twice

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i really want blackpink to explore r&b on one of their bsides for their upcoming comeback. theyve stated multiple times before that they used to cover r&b songs when they were trainees and they did amazing with their sure thing cover. so its something that i would really like to see them do. i would also like to see jennie dye her hair any color that isnt her usual brown.

For twice i really want a girl crush concept, i love cute concepts but i think its time for jyp to give twice something more experimental instead of just pumping out a million mediocre cute songs because its always charted well. i think the gp will be fine with a gc concept so its something that i would like to see.

for redvelvet, tbh i dont really know, theyve done pretty much every concept, but i really want something like butterflies or you better know, a good summer song.

for loona, tbh i think that i really want them to explore a gc concept as well, theyve done it a little but not fully. i would love to see what they can do with a gc concept, or a cute summer song like stylish or colors as a title trach. also i want jinsoul to dye her hair black.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
i really want blackpink to explore r&b on one of their bsides for their upcoming comeback. theyve stated multiple times before that they used to cover r&b songs when they were trainees and they did amazing with their sure thing cover. so its something that i would really like to see them do. i would also like to see jennie dye her hair any color that isnt her usual brown.

For twice i really want a girl crush concept, i love cute concepts but i think its time for jyp to give twice something more experimental instead of just pumping out a million mediocre cute songs because its always charted well. i think the gp will be fine with a gc concept so its something that i would like to see.

for redvelvet, tbh i dont really know, theyve done pretty much every concept, but i really want something like butterflies or you better know, a good summer song.

for loona, tbh i think that i really want them to explore a gc concept as well, theyve done it a little but not fully. i would love to see what they can do with a gc concept, or a cute summer song like stylish or colors as a title trach. also i want jinsoul to dye her hair black.
But her white hair is so cute though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread